Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am back War Frame and i hope i will not regret it

boneapetit

Hello everyone,

it seems the whole project of Tenno Frame is changing for good I hope, now i am in New York but sadly this year the Tennocon is in London and Canada so too bad for me  -_-

i hope if any one from my old clan will contact me later( the perfect P clan! i dont know if its any longer exists)

i am too sad that i missed the Nekros prime but i am so much happy about the new dark frame(Finally)(and i am a fan of nekros and inaros too )

i have a futuristic plan of making my own YouTube channel ( as if shy :inlove:and diamantes:cool: and ROB :devil:wasn't already had one as if i wasn't much more frame expert before them).

i would like also to send a huge HI to Rebecca and Steve and the whole staff:cool:

AWAIT MY VISIT SO SOON DE(that is not a warning no need to panic:devil:).

Spoiler

i will be back but dont know when,i am kinda of a giveaway person so await my new show $_$ $_$ $_$

Heeeh,i couldn't quit sadly.

Aaaand account selling is prohibited here so,i am stuck with my PP-Ighanim account but i am playing in PS4 now since its my doctor advice to stop playing in PC and start playing in PS4(I  am not kidding), mine in PS4 is Ghanem_perfect(i or e in ghanem).

17 hours ago, boneapetit said:

Heeeh,i couldn't quit sadly.

Aaaand account selling is prohibited here so,i am stuck with my PP-Ighanim account but i am playing in PS4 now since its my doctor advice to stop playing in PC and start playing in PS4(I  am not kidding), mine in PS4 is Ghanem_perfect(i or e in ghanem).

You can use a PS4 controller on PC if that's the reason.