Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies in Captura

LChanto

It's cool that enemies can be spawned in Captura to add some sort of dramatic effect to a scene, but they run a bit too wildly.

What I mean is that we have zero control over their actions/poses; maybe you want to set a scene with the enemy side-by-side with your frame, but what does a mob generally do when you get close? they melee your or just back off.

So what I suggest is the ability to manipulate enemies, some ways that I have in mind are:

-Set the aggression level of mobs individually, so we can have them either always attacking and on the move, or just stay in their idle pose, without moving.

-An option that will make mobs ragdoll or not after being hit with a weapon or melee attack that has properties of knockdown or send them miles away.

-The ability to spawn enemies where the player wants them to, and not all 3 piled up in a corner

-Let us spawn more than 3 mobs PLEASE

-Something like a Limbo stasis, where your warframe can move freely while mobs are frozen: I think this would be great since maybe your warframe is out of position or in an odd pose, so while the enemy is in the perfect pose, we can relocate the warframe so it fits better.

------------------------------------------------------------

Off-topic suggestion: Let us be able to see Chroma with and without his pelt while in the appearance tab. We can see Equinox in her 3 forms, and Nidus' appearance with max stacks, so why not Chroma?

More customization with captura's enemies would indeed be good, way to often do we have to rely on "Luck" to create a good scene.

Had to spend 40 minutes scrolling through Pause -> Slow motion -> Respawn enemies from different faction that killed each other in order to get the Area of visual effect that I wanted behind my character so that I may start messing around with the color/lightning settings.