Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pistris Syandana

Hello everyone!

My first Syandana Submission, hope you guys likes this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=948291507

The design have been strongly  inspired by the Scimitar; the whole idea was to have a backpiece without flappy parts that could fit and distinguish from the vast Syandanas scenario.

Hope the shark fin reference meets the Tenno tastes!

uaFL96y.jpg

yywQCdN.jpg

q6xQXeu.jpg

CuxeHUd.jpg

EBXJUQP.jpg

Pczj3PX.jpg

High quality stuff as always, looking forward to this and the Atlas skin. Have you considered anything for Excalibur? Think many would really appreciate your clean design as an alternative approach to an Excalibur skin. Regardless, keep up the good work.

13 hours ago, Shreiko said:

High quality stuff as always, looking forward to this and the Atlas skin. Have you considered anything for Excalibur? Think many would really appreciate your clean design as an alternative approach to an Excalibur skin. Regardless, keep up the good work.

I think that Excal has enough skins for the monemt Mayby some warframe that dont have any tennogen skin? (Nekros)

14 hours ago, Fox7000 said:

I think that Excal has enough skins for the monemt Mayby some warframe that dont have any tennogen skin? (Nekros)

He does have a lot but the quality is severely lacking especially when it comes his tennogen skins and helmets. A lot of the stuff made for Excalbur are the first attempts at skins, where because of the newness of the tennogen system at the time barrier-for entry was low and a lot of bad looking stuff got accepted. Since then DE has tightened up there lax standards and more talented creators have stepped forward to work on tennogen as the roster of available frames has widened. This even applies to some of the stuff DE has made themselves.

So I do understand the sentiment that he has a lot of cosmetics, but I also believe that many would agree that the majority look awful or mediocre.

Solid!! We need more Syandanas that aren't gigantic capes. Not that I dislike them at all, it's just that that niche is pretty well filled by this point :clem: I think DE agrees, because their last few Syandanas have been much more creative recently. It's a direction I like.

@Stenchfury You did an amazing job of making this look like a Tenno creation. Perfect use of that whole bio-organic thing that Warframes have down pat. I can see this Syandana working really well with a lot of the existing armour sets... I would love to see this implemented! Maybe this will be the Syandana that actually stays on my Hydroid, eh? ;)

Kinda like this, Idunno if i'd buy it until I see it in game, but I'd like to see more of this minimalist approach to syandanas, maybe something like this but much smaller but a series of spikes/nodules running down the length of your Warframes spine?