Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Forma Reward

(PSN)Roxten

Please get rid of Forma as a reward in sorties for something better, forma is not that rare but it's marked as a gold reward in sorties and it's even worse to get it instead of the much much better choices like pretty much ANYTHING in the drop table.TF41-Sortie-Rewards.jpg Even the common stuff is a much better reward than that....

I think you're looking at it wrong if it concerns you that it is listed as rare and commons are better.  It being rare here doesn't mean it's supposed to be rare everywhere, it just means you aren't that likely to get it from a Sortie (and before someones tells me they got 5 in a week, sorry, your luck sucks, I've never had any).

Common rewards being better for you is a good thing as they are the ones you'll get most.

I don't understand why everyone gets so mad over getting a forma or a 3 day booster from the sortie. I mean maybe you could give 2 forma since it's basically the same rarity as an exilus adapter (hell i think those are more common than formas)

but like a forma i didn't have to buy for wait 24 hours for it to craft? sign me up.

A free 3 day affinity booster even though I don't have a lot on my plate leveling wise right now? Sure why not, i guess i'll do some focus farming.

A credit booster? hell yeah can't have too many of those.

A resource booster? oh baby i'm gonna get so much kuva in these 3 days.

It's free S#&$ I'm gonna use, why not. Lenses maybe need to be taken out of the drop table and put somewhere else though. (hey maybe they could be in treasure ships)