Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chromatic Blade+Mire elemental question

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

I was following this Mire build for Chromatic Blade Excalibur: http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Mire/t_30_220000002_224-5-5-226-6-5-239-4-5-245-3-5-307-8-3-321-7-0-733-0-10-793-1-5_733-7-793-8-f-f-245-11-239-9-224-9-226-9-321-4-307-10/en/4-0-19/131743/0

Now, if I understand it correctly it says that basically the energy color+Mire base toxin will already make an elemental combo, allowing you to put just another 2 elements on the actual weapon and have 2 combo active; I was aiming to have a corrosive+blast build.

Problem is, if I try that it just shows me blast+toxin, the electricity from the energy color doesn't seem to combine with Mire's toxin at all.

Is it just a UI bug or the guy got the mechanics wrong?

Edited by Sir_Alex_Traffo

12 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Is it just a UI bug or the guy got the mechanics wrong?

It's not a UI bug because UI only shows you Mire's stats - it doesn't account for the element of your Chromatic Blade.

So, when you have a Blast combo on Mire (making Blast + Toxin) and Electric on Chromatic Blade, activating EBlade will result in a proper Corrosive + Blast combo.

15 minutes ago, -VV-william said:

Exalted Blade is not affected by the equipped melee weapon's stats

Wrong. There are a few weapons that affect EBlade, Mire being one of them.

I looked throuthe mire s page and it does look a bit interesting. dont have a mire to test this out though But I do have to say that the mire has a weird way of applying this toxin.

So maybe it does mix as a mod with exalted blade.

Best way to test it would be to equip the mire without mods and then use a blue energy color on chromatic blade excal to see if it mixes as corrosive procs.

22 minutes ago, Epsik-kun said:

It's not a UI bug because UI only shows you Mire's stats - it doesn't account for the element of your Chromatic Blade.

So, when you have a Blast combo on Mire (making Blast + Toxin) and Electric on Chromatic Blade, activating EBlade will result in a proper Corrosive + Blast combo.

Wrong. There are a few weapons that affect EBlade, Mire being one of them.

Thanks mate!!