Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Equinox Fashionframe....

TheGodofWiFi

I've always liked Equinox. The concept, the powers and how you can be a damage dealer and a CC healer at the same time. The only thing that stops it from being one of my favourites is the fact that Fashionframe is practically non-existent. 

I can understand why, Equinox isn't exactly the easiest frame to do regular alternate helmets and skins for. But honestly I'd thought we'd at least have gotten one Tennogen item by now. When I heard the new Equinox helmet had been put on the back seat, I was really disappointed.

Part of the problem is the fact that Equinox has three forms or "skins" by default and it can be a challenge to colour and match up with attachments correctly. Speaking of which, how come we cannot customise our attachments similar to the forms? If I wanted to slap on a nice looking armour set, say for example Targis Prime, I can really only colour it for one form. Is there any indication that DE plan on implementing a feature that allows us to customise the armour for each form? So when I switch to night form I have dark coloured armor and when I switch to day form I have light colored armor?

I know this might be tricky considering Equinox's neutral form. But nothing is impossible.

What do you guys think? Could individual forms have different coloured armour? Equinox needs a lot more love in terms of fashion.

Edited by TheGodofWiFi

Well considering Equinox is literally 3 frames in one with each form using their own body mesh and helmet, it would be essentially doing three times the work on making a skin/helmet for her.

At the end of the day all you'll have to do is wait for someone to take the challenge of doing 3x the work and finish it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Oreic-Reynier said:

It wasn't put on the back seat, the file was corrupted and had to be restarted. 

I.e; put on the back seat for now.

29 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

to bad theya re wasted on me..my equinox is all black lol DCoo5PsWsAAAMvN.jpg

Thats weird. When I checked last night there was nothing there.

My biggest problem with Equinox fashion frame is her torso (in night and dual forms) appears to be bugged when using certain colors.

Spoiler

99C456E54366D6C02814D037C6D98BA9B997F51F

23E72F09093262537A287C66425DDCFD4682C857

If I use white as a primary color, the torso shows up as white and looks fine. And plenty of other colors I tested seem to work the same way. But with some colors (such as black), the primary color will mix with the tertiary color and (in this case at least) the torso ends up looking pretty terrible. The only way I've found to "fix" this is to set black as the tertiary color. But that limits fashion frame.