Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thinking of returning

cesmode

Question

But curious if the game is more of the same old...level frames, weps and farm focus?  When i left, new frames and weapona were the only content being pushed out to us on any frequent basis.  It got stale. 

So before i re download...whats it like these days,tenno?

13 answers to this question

It is largely just the same, honestly. 

However, the TennoCon reveal will likely %bring another cinematic quest. And, if you haven't done it, the War Within is pretty enjoyable.

Other than that, it hasn't changed much so if you are burnt out, don't expect some brand new experience from the game.

It all depends on when you left. For veterans who have done everything, new frames and weapons are the only things that we can get out of new content, because it's the only thing DE can make fast enough in terms of content that isn't bad. PvP was suppose to fix this, but because no one wants to play it, it's sort of a dead game-mode that isn't updated enough to keep it interesting. 

Honestly I'd wait until after Tennocon because apparently some big stuff is gonna get revealed, and that could make the game more interesting.

Edited by DarkOmegaGamer

Yah. The game became very watered down when we can literally fly through maps, skip everything and all danger until the objective. Or one shot everything (unless you are in a 2 hour survival or something).

My biggest gripes were:

-difficult gameplay didnt start until you are in hour 2+ of the current session

-level this, level that...forma forma forma.

3 minutes ago, DarkOmegaGamer said:

It all depends on when you left. For veterans who have done everything, new frames and weapons are the only things that we can get out of new content, because it's the only thing DE can make fast enough in terms of content that isn't bad. PvP was suppose to fix this, but because no one wants to play it, it's sort of a dead game-mode that isn't updated enough to keep it interesting. 

Honestly I'd wait until after Tennocon because apparently some big stuff is gonna get revealed, and that could make the game more interesting.

Hmm maybe ill wait and see.  Thanks gorgeous game.  A lot of fluff and no meat to it.

basically, there's: (i'm expecting that you stopped more than one year)

Captura (basically, an place that allow you to make your scenarios and take some good prints, use scenarios that exist in-game that should the bought on syndicates, in general, that including the chroma key one)

Lunaro (some kind of variant handball) on conclave

an bit more of lore, with New Loka (i think you did this already), Cephalon Suda and Perrin Sequence quest

Mandachord (the tool that Octavia warframe use, linked to the Suda's quest, you can make some short loop musics with it)

War Within (the next step after Second Dream) that will tell you something about Teshin, Orokin and some struggles that our operator had on  the ship called Ten Zero

and Tennocon on July, that should bring news about the focus system, Red Veil's quest, some spoilers about the teaser "miracles require sacrifice" and other things

if you want to wait an bit more, you should wait, but if you want to return, there's an Formorian event soon (probably in one week at most) and Mag/Rhino combo unvault announced on last devstream... probably in 1-2 weeks

Edited by Zeyez
Like this topic, everything in the world can be changed, it just needs the right words... and the left ones too

Really depends when you last played.

I personally have no reason to "quit"  I just play less. There is always something new ... even if its just small things like new weapon or cosmetics.

But I would definitely try out new warframes and play the new quests.