Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Put Stalker in AW.

cromignon

5 minutes ago, Moysa said:

alot of people(not me) hate archwing enough as it is. do you really think adding the chance of stalker showing up in em is gonna help?

Could be. If done right, an epic duel of two flying space ninjas could be a lot of fun. And since we don't have too many overpowered mods in AW, people have to fight Stalker on even levels.

Or we could go AoT like a bug that happened a long time ago:

kKC2QrK.jpg

2 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Or we could go AoT like a bug that happened a long time ago:

kKC2QrK.jpg

IT'S A STALKER GUNDAM!

*explodes*

With Stalker's emo self, his AW would be named something like "Angst". The wings would be shaped like a bat and when he flies in front of the moon.... oh wait, copyright infringement. :crylaugh:

Edited by MystMan

11 minutes ago, MystMan said:

With Stalker's emo self, his AW would be named something like "Angst". The wings would be shaped like a bat and when he flies in front of the moon.... oh wait, copyright infringement. :crylaugh:

You (or maybe DE) need to come up with the different name. We already have Angst

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Angst

The mental image you just put in my head is just so emo, it actually might fit Stalker :crylaugh:

On 6/23/2017 at 0:25 AM, Moysa said:

alot of people(not me) hate archwing enough as it is. do you really think adding the chance of stalker showing up in em is gonna help?

If you hate cheese on your pizza, you're going to hate cheese on your pizza whether we add all your favourite spices to it or not. Just pick it off.

Gloucester. 

King Lear: Act 3, Scene 7

"All cruels else subscribed: But I shall see
The winged vengeance overtake such children."

And then Cornwall plucks out his eyes and stomps on them. Says "You ain't gonna see nothin' now!"

Edited by cromignon