Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mesa and tenno speargun ..possible synergy

well as we all know or maybe  dont ...

harrow whos appearing soon ,comes with a tenno speargun that has a "headshot" bullet attractor mechanic

so it got me wondering if possibly that the mechanic would work with mesa 4th mode ..and wouldnt that be a good synergy or broken? 

even if it does not work with her 4 directly those who use the dual toxisysts might find it useful ? 

what are your thoughts?

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

This makes me wonder how many bullet attractor things it can make at once? Could be potentially very neat it made a lot but if it's like, I dunno, three or something at a time, peacemaker wouldn't be worth using unless it was a tough enemy imo 

I haven't seen much of it in action or anything so feel free to correct me.

7 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

Most abilities aim for the torso, so unless the head-attractor is big enough I don't think Peacemaker's bullets (if it even shoots actual bullets rather than insta-hit) would be redirected.

thats true, though for those who use dual toxicysts this could be a good thing , as that does gain then a easier headshot to trigger the effect and buff 4 

6 minutes ago, Brahkest said:

This makes me wonder how many bullet attractor things it can make at once? Could be potentially very neat it made a lot but if it's like, I dunno, three or something at a time, peacemaker wouldn't be worth using unless it was a tough enemy imo 

I haven't seen much of it in action or anything so feel free to correct me.

depends ive seen people like to use it with shorter range if thats the case, using it in quick bursts might be nice for that for quick crowd slaying, i use a ranged build because map..nuking is fun 

Just now, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

depends ive seen people like to use it with shorter range if thats the case, using it in quick bursts might be nice for that for quick crowd slaying, i use a ranged build because map..nuking is fun 

Yeah I have a ranged build too, not a fan of insta popping on close range lol but I can see the appeal. I'm interested, if the attractor bubble does reach at least maybe the chest area, could be really useful especially if you got some nice crits going c:

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Interesting.. I know that the Zenurik bullet attractor synergizes with PM. Hmm can't wait to try it out. 

1 minute ago, Brahkest said:

Yeah I have a ranged build too, not a fan of insta popping on close range lol but I can see the appeal. I'm interested, if the attractor bubble does reach at least maybe the chest area, could be really useful especially if you got some nice crits going c:

yea i was thinking it could be a fun way to change up mesa play style and it might have merit  

i look forward to see if it pans out 

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Interesting.. I know that the Zenurik bullet attractor synergizes with PM. Hmm can't wait to try it out. But it's probably to good to be true considering Mesa 4 is a exalted ability. 

Zenurik bubble covers a large area around the target. Tenno spear only covers the area around their head.

----------

This spear will have a great synergy with the new dual wield mechanic, honestly. Toss the spear -> switch to pistol and melee -> shoot some fools in the face -> melee anything close and not in range of the spear

5 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

The only problem is that from what I`ve seen the range is really low , so it will only work on choke points. 

could be nice if your being strategic maybe but not in an open area 

6 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Zenurik bubble covers a large area around the target. Tenno spear only covers the area around their head.

----------

This spear will have a great synergy with the new dual wield mechanic, honestly. Toss the spear -> switch to pistol and melee -> shoot some fools in the face -> melee anything close and not in range of the spear

yeah thats a definite capability , wonder if glaives will get affected when thrown ... 

37 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

thats true, though for those who use dual toxicysts this could be a good thing , as that does gain then a easier headshot to trigger the effect and buff 4 

I'm more curious if the bullet attractor will work with spira or hikou? Or just bullets...maybe vaykor hek? Shotguns?

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

I'm more curious if the bullet attractor will work with spira or hikou? Or just bullets...maybe vaykor hek? Shotguns?

I doubt they would limit the spear to only effect hit scan bullets.

P.s: This weapon is a buff to headshot mechanic mods and weapons. Also accuracy overall as long as range is a nice enough range.

P.s.s: Its like a mag on your back with the benefit of not having to play meg.

It wouldn't be viable unless you are in extremely high levels. The spear-gun will have a charge mechanic like the other 2(conjecture) to fire and then you will need to use her ability. 

~2s

But in Warframe, a teammate already mowed them down.

1 hour ago, Newnight said:

I doubt they would limit the spear to only effect hit scan bullets.

P.s: This weapon is a buff to headshot mechanic mods and weapons. Also accuracy overall as long as range is a nice enough range.

P.s.s: Its like a mag on your back with the benefit of not having to play meg.

ouch ....my mag felt that all the way on xbox ; _ ; 

15 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

It wouldn't be viable unless you are in extremely high levels. The spear-gun will have a charge mechanic like the other 2(conjecture) to fire and then you will need to use her ability. 

~2s

But in Warframe, a teammate already mowed them down.

most arnt fighting anything above 100 on a daily basis, and even then mesa if built right does fine in endgame .... mows them down fast for me 

but that said cheese banshee 4th outdoes most dps in her aoe anyway .. but in terms of tactical play it could be nice solo or team 

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

well as we all know or maybe  dont ...

harrow whos appearing soon ,comes with a tenno speargun that has a "headshot" bullet attractor mechanic

so it got me wondering if possibly that the mechanic would work with mesa 4th mode ..and wouldnt that be a good synergy or broken? 

even if it does not work with her 4 directly those who use the dual toxisysts might find it useful ? 

what are your thoughts?

Peacemaker with just 130 power strength can one shot 99 percent of the content in the game including most sorties.  Automatic headshots wouldn't change anything except letting Mesa kill a little longer in those endless T4 survival that no one does anymore.

Most of the time it wouldn't be worth switching in and out of Peacemaker to deploy the speargun.

Edited by (XB1)ThermalStone

On 6/23/2017 at 5:03 PM, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

Peacemaker with just 130 power strength can one shot 99 percent of the content in the game including most sorties.  Automatic headshots wouldn't change anything except letting Mesa kill a little longer in those endless T4 survival that no one does anymore.

Most of the time it wouldn't be worth switching in and out of Peacemaker to deploy the speargun.

i use the ferrox normally myself, ill throw it to group enemies then hit with toxicycst , then get a easy buf and quick shred enemies

so i was hoping this would work for my playstyle to utilize the headshot and then switch to toxicyst to then gain a easier hit