Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Evil Riven

LichKingThePotato

Question

So I have A riven that says need to get  5 killing blows sentiant fighter without getting afficlted with a status effect and when i kill 2 sentiant fighters it doesnt save it and yes i have already euip the riven on my weapon (sorry for bad english)

Edited by LichKingThePotato

19 answers to this question

Please post a picture of this Riven. If this is true, it is a combination that is brand new; before this, it was not possible to get "No Status" on a Sentient killing blow challenge. If it is possible now, I'd like to be able to update the list of possible combinations, but I obviously need proof before I can do that.

Thank you very much! That works perfectly.

As for the challenge itself; make sure you have the Riven equipped on a weapon you're bringing with you, try using Rhino's Iron Skin, Nezha's Warding Halo, Titania's Spellbind, or Oberon's Hallowed Ground.

If you're 100% sure you aren't getting afflicted with any sort of Status effect in between the kills, then try contacting DE support, since at that point it's possible it is bugged.

1 hour ago, Drathe said:

Please post a picture of this Riven. If this is true, it is a combination that is brand new; before this, it was not possible to get "No Status" on a Sentient killing blow challenge. If it is possible now, I'd like to be able to update the list of possible combinations, but I obviously need proof before I can do that.

I've done this Riven Challenge multiple times before, even streamed doing it for two mods.

It's been around for a long time.

7 hours ago, Klavinmour said:

I've done this Riven Challenge multiple times before, even streamed doing it for two mods.

It's been around for a long time.

Killing blows against Sentients, yes? Or specifically Killing Blows against Sentients without being afflicted by a status effect. Because I was referring to the specific combination.

6 hours ago, Drathe said:

Killing blows against Sentients, yes? Or specifically Killing Blows against Sentients without being afflicted by a status effect. Because I was referring to the specific combination.

Killing Blows Against Sentients Without Being Affected By Status.

Rhino makes this stupidly easy, especially since stomp CCs Sentients all the time, so there's no chance at all of being proced.

On 24.6.2017 at 11:10 AM, Drathe said:

Thank you very much! That works perfectly.

As for the challenge itself; make sure you have the Riven equipped on a weapon you're bringing with you, try using Rhino's Iron Skin, Nezha's Warding Halo, Titania's Spellbind, or Oberon's Hallowed Ground.

If you're 100% sure you aren't getting afflicted with any sort of Status effect in between the kills, then try contacting DE support, since at that point it's possible it is bugged.

There's also Frost's Icy Avalace but ye, those are the way to go at it.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

On 24.6.2017 at 10:32 AM, Drathe said:

This combination is possible since Riven were added to the game. I had this month ago together with a random that joined my party.

@OP: we did this quite easily with Mag.