Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ether Daggers Forever Gone?

Remember the first month you played this game? It was fun right? Did you have any idea what you were doing? No? Me neither. I definitely would go back in time and keep the Ether Daggers if I could. I had no idea at the time that I would never ever in the existence of humanity ever ... ever ever ever... get them again. I actually did the same thing with the Furax Wraith (which I hope that makes it back into rotation).

So basically this is me asking DE to at least make the Stolen Dream's Quest replayable so we can get this weapon again.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Joshhwwaaaaaa said:

Remember the first month you played this game? It was fun right? Did you have any idea what you were doing? No? Me neither. I definitely would go back in time and keep the Ether Daggers if I could. I had no idea at the time that I would never ever in the existence of humanity ever ... ever ever ever... get them again. I actually did the same thing with the Furax Wraith (which I hope that makes it back into rotation).

So basically this is me asking DE to at least make the Stolen Dream's Quest replayable so we can get this weapon again.

Or at least re-obtainable in some way, shape or form.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2017 at 7:58 PM, Jackel7 said:

you can get Ether Daggers via a quest: Stolen Dreams

Source: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ether_Daggers

Yes, the problem is the quest isn't replayable (to the best of my knowledge), so the people who sold it or got rid of it can no longer get it again. It even makes little to no sense lore wise. At least the broken scepter, another weapon like this, makes sense because it's the queen's scepter. That you broke. Presumably one of them.
But the ether daggers? Even though the dual (sword) ether, the ether sword, and the ether reaper, are all purchasable from the market.
The lore states that it's a humane / efficient way to kill someone infected by infestation, which makes me think logically it's a fairly widespread tool for tenno.

I could accept it being sold for platinum on the market outside of the quest (like -everything- else is) or only being obtained (again) by (repeating) the quest, but as it stands now it's somewhat upsetting.

Edited by Maizaeku

I recall seeing a list somewhere, and this is from memory so don't quote me on this, but ether daggers (stolen dreams quest), broken scepter (war within quest), zenistar (300 day log in), and one more I'm forgetting.

14 hours ago, Maizaeku said:

I recall seeing a list somewhere, and this is from memory so don't quote me on this, but ether daggers (stolen dreams quest), broken scepter (war within quest), zenistar (300 day log in), and one more I'm forgetting.

The zenith, the 500 day rifle reward