[DE]Megan

Update 21: Chains of Harrow

On 6/28/2017 at 10:00 PM, [DE]Mumbles said:

Pyrana

• Damage increased from 9 to 22
  • Damage fall off added starting from 15m and ending at 30 with a minimum damage of 6
  • Increased mag size from 5 to 10
  • Mastery Rank 12 required

Oh happy days!!

On 7/2/2017 at 9:32 AM, maddragonmaster said:

you do know you only need to spend 5 minutes in mot to unlock it. plus you can allways jump into a public instance of it. it is not like your fighting level 80-100 mobs and if you do sorties then this problem is not a very good reasoning to argue about the level limit. 

I don't do sorties.  I never have.  I never intend to.  And what has a quest got to do with sorties?

I find the fact that a new quest, and thus the frame that goes with it, is locked behind ultra-high content to be unacceptable.  It isn't the mission level I find most objectionable. It's the fact that, at the very least, the first mission in the chain is an unavoidable boss fight.  Why am I required to unlock an entire chain of 40+ content to get to experience a level 25+ Mission?

And my feedback is intended to let my own input be known to the dev team.  If this is what they intend to do with new content then I find the practice more than questionable.

Late to the party but at last my triple forma lato vandal rises again.

Shout out to aklex, pyrana and daikyu as well this is very exciting.

nowhere in the Patchnotes it states that Europe Baal has been changed from Mobile Def to Exterminate..

In the name of the endgame fashionframe players. 
What happened with all the syandanas? They all feel papery? And the ones that are rubbery now bulge when you move. And on some the position on the back of the frames has changed (they are more apart). :<

This update has a lot of awesome changes. Not only am I thankful for a new quest, Warframe and weapons, but many of the updates to the game are very, very nice. I don't post at this forum often, but one of these changes is so exceptional that I am actually compelled to comment on it... In the Update Notes there is this one little line that, although buried among a ton of changes, is probably the most significant addition to the game in years for me...

"Mods that are already equipped on compatible gear now have a desaturated look and icon representing that they cannot be simultaneously used on compatible gear!"

OMG!!! THANK YOU!!! 

I can't tell you how frustrating and annoying it's been to attempt to slot a mod and get that grating error beep that I can't place the mod on my warframe because it's already slotted on a sentinel, or visa versa. Modding itself can already be a somewhat frustrating activity (it's a balancing act, you put some here but it takes away from there), and removing this additional annoyance actually makes a big difference for me.  I know it's a little thing, but as Mom always said, it's the little things that matter. Once again, thank you. :)

Razer Chroma Compatibility *-* Thanks :3 got the BlackWidow X Chroma and Razer Mamba Tournament Edition. Looks pretty cool when all the colors change and stuff :P

Wowser,

all the changes, fixes,... love you guys, keep making improvements after 4 years+