Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 21: Chains of Harrow

[DE]Megan

What prompted this cheap tactic to only give a melee riven to those who bought Harrow before doing the quest? Hell, the War Within gives everyone a riven upon completion. Couple that with the insultingly frustrating grind for Harrow, it feels like a cheap "just give us money and save yourself the annoyance of RNG." Been doing Defection with my friends for almost 8 hours before finally giving up.

At least now I know money is the sole motivator behind this game.

I also have a problem with new defection mission, defector are apparently lacking higher inteligence, they are standing in fornt of obstacle until they die. Best option for me would be juts jumping over it, but it's only my oppinion maybe they have "greater" purpose than going to evac and survive.

16 minutes ago, -Eru-Iluvatar said:

What prompted this cheap tactic to only give a melee riven to those who bought Harrow before doing the quest? Hell, the War Within gives everyone a riven upon completion. Couple that with the insultingly frustrating grind for Harrow, it feels like a cheap "just give us money and save yourself the annoyance of RNG." Been doing Defection with my friends for almost 8 hours before finally giving up.

At least now I know money is the sole motivator behind this game.

if your not doing 8 squads each run, you are not getting to rotation C, and wasting your time.

1 hour ago, Nasair said:

Since update my RAM usage as about doubled in-game from ~2GB to ~3.8GB. Please look into.

Glad to know it isn't just me.  And mine is a toaster so the increased RAM usage is basically killing my ability to play, all I do is crash on public missions.

14 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Mods that are already equipped on compatible gear now have a desaturated look and icon representing that they cannot be simultaneously used on compatible gear!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING THIS BACK!!!! (finally)

On 29/06/2017 at 4:00 AM, [DE]Mumbles said:

Dual-wield Thrown Melee And Secondary Weapons

Dual-wield any thrown Melee Weapon and a single-handed Secondary Weapon to destroy your enemies. Execute unique quick-melee combos and charged throws when dual-wielding for added damage.

Thrown? What an odd way of misspelling one-handed!

Also, still no fix for the abysmal weapon switching speed, I see. Just get rid of Speed Holster and make weapon switching instant.

Edited by Yurinaga
Typo