Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 21: Chains of Harrow

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, yourbone said:

I honestly have no idea, all of a sudden I go into the Fomorian event and my entire keyboard turns grey and flashes when I use abilities. I checked the Options and I didn't find any way to enable or disable it. I have to exit the game for my original lighting to come back, but what annoys me is that this happened automatically without me expressing any desire for it to occur whatsoever. I'm using the Razer Blackwidow Chroma if that helps at all.

I think we are in the same boat, looks like is something that just "happens" for certain devices (in your case for the RBlackwidow) and just "not happens" for others (in my case the Orbweaver, or the Lancehead TE) =^(

In any case the update notes mentioned that is something completely in-progress, so I hope soon we will have a way to toggle it off (in your case) and more devices supported (in my case)... 

Thanks =^)

Edited by RubenRosas

16 hours ago, WhiteGemini said:

ikr atleast add 6 or 12 more :( over 250 weapons in game and we get only 60 :/

I had max rivens before shotgun rivens even came out I think... Let alone frigging melee too.... WE NEED MORE RIVEN SLOTS QQ

23 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Razer Chroma Compatibility

If you find joy in neon colors flashing to the beat of killing Grineer, plug in that Razer Chroma and enjoy the show! Please note that Razer Chroma and Warframe compatibility is a work-in-progress and more compatibility will be added as we continue to develop it. 

Hey does anyone know what chroma devices are compatible as of right now? I've got a BlackWidow Chroma, Mamba TE and Firefly and none of them are currently switching over to sync with Warframe. Or am I being an idiot and it's not like Overwatch and just automatically switch over when you start Warframe?

Anyone else had the retroactive achievements bug out on them?

I only got the new one, 'The War Within', and none of the older ones despite me having almost all of them.

For example, I've logged 518 hours and have earned countless millions but none of the time spent or money earned ones popped. Something is wrong here, anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

The update is cool, but it is kinda bad you can not channel the glavies when you charge it up for the throw. I wanted a condition overloaded orvius and high stat chance pistol combo...:(

BEST QUEST EVER, THX DE!!!

Hmm I found something. Some error.
In the changelog you say: 3YLAWGdBQZOLIJhrcLIs_w.png

When I log in game, what I see: WuJvtXEfSiaH3_21q8C6KA.png

(if the images doesnt work, my Furis deals 0.8 impact, 3.5 puncture and 0.7 slash = total of 5 dmg)

Why is it nerfed from 15 damage per bullet to 5 damage???
HELP PLEASE

//sorry I dont know how to link images here.

Edited by Wojtex1221
images didnt link (again)

14 hours ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

just finished the quest, same problem here, didn't get the riven ( i purchased harrow cus i ain't got time to farm him with this new job so i saved myself some time )

EDIT : got it now

Only got a message from paladino saying that she gave me something of great value but no attachement , how did you get it?

Edited by tnhunter
Typo

40 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Im stuck at the Temple.  I can't destroy the last chains :/

Is there some trick to it? I just keep dying and getting annoyed.

Spoiler

would be so much better if DE had worked out the issue of operator mode before forcing us into another operator only battle

28 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:
  Hide contents

would be so much better if DE had worked out the issue of operator mode before forcing us into another operator only battle

Yes the echoes of war Within is strong.

There's some buggy textures with the Tigris (not sure if it carries over to the Tigris Prime). The metal textures are missing, leaving these flat-looking plasticky bits instead, and it's messing up my fashionframe. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Ok so I'm having many crashes for many reasons in this new update, all involving new features, new frame, etc.  If I take damage in my tenno form while using Harrow, I crash, if I try to revive while using harrow, I sometimes crash, in the simulacrum doing multiplayer, everything causes me to crash, my computer is not horrible, and was able to run this game 30-60 fps no problem beforehand, and wouldn't crash at all.