Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis volume should NOT be taken for quests dialog!

(XBOX)JestersShade

Hi.

Pretty much everything is in the title.

My Ordis volume is around 50% but I have the feeling some Tennos have also muted it ^^.

So I'm finding a bit weird that dialogs during quests use this setting when it should obviously only be for recurring lines while in the ship, and not for specific lines about quests plot, making a bit strange to hear 1 voice at normal volume and then Ordis much lower (or muted) ...

Thanks for reading

10 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

hey you keep those crazy logical ideas to yourself ok?

some arguments should have been nice as well, you know.

So you find normal, and satisfying, to have a dialog during a quest (like 2nd dream or Octavia's) where you only hear one side of it because you muted the other for other reasons ??

Edited by (XB1)JestersShade
typo

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)JestersShade said:

some arguments should have been nice as well, you know.

So you find normal, and satisfying, to have a dialog during a quest (like 2nd dream or Octavia's) where you only hear one side of it because you muted the other for other reasons ??

Mate, mate holy S#&$ it was sarcasm I'm sorry

I completely agree with this idea. I was about to make the same thread. I keep ordis muted. Theres only so much i can listen to his ship spam before id find myself actually wishing i could replace him with jordas. That said.. i miss all his dialogue during quests which leaves me feeling the quests to be slightly disjointed with dialogue when theres blank gaps where ordis talks