Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's a defection Mission? (Harrow farming)

DrakoKnight48

Question

16 answers to this question

19 hours ago, DrakoKnight48 said:

So I'm farming for harrow and I'm wondering what is a defection mission? 

Don't bother with it.  The harrow systems don't exist.  Sure people will show you screens hots of it but no.  They're photoshopped.

21 hours ago, DrakoKnight48 said:

So I'm farming for harrow and I'm wondering what is a defection mission? 

It translates to "just bring Trinity". 

Honestly, if you want to evact 8 or 16 groups you need to heal them constantly. Oberon or Equinonx may look like are alternatives but as soon those power draining ancient healers show up you just need Trinity.

On 6/30/2017 at 4:00 PM, k05h said:

It translates to "just bring Trinity". 

Honestly, if you want to evact 8 or 16 groups you need to heal them constantly. Oberon or Equinonx may look like are alternatives but as soon those power draining ancient healers show up you just need Trinity.

No, Not even Remotely True. As the Oberon my job's a joke. I stay at C, renewal the group and put them on their way Rage/Quickthinking are perfect at just keeping you topped up for basically the whole mission. Just use a low cost renewal build and they're totally fine. all i have to do is kill the occasional Purple dude and power drain Eximus and get punched a couple times. Double Oberon Breaks the system if you have a couple good Oberons that actually know what they're doing. I wrote this post as i was afk getting punched in a corner on my defection mission for free energy.

Edited by Milktea1990
Punctuation.

4 hours ago, betapotato said:

I honestly want to know how many people have harrow right now. Seems like no one is farming because of the defection mission and the "great" drop rate of harrow system.

That is something only DE knows ;-)

I started on Phobos and Saturn but the drop rate is only about 7% there. So I moved to Neptune where the drop rate is about 11%. No luck there. I just bought him after more than 3 hours of defection. I guess that is the best way to go if you care about your sanity. 

After 3 hours of defection you really appreciate infested salvage which was my most disliked game mode for the longest time.

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)KOR Falleneagle said:

but does it drop mutagen samples at the same rate?

Unfortunately no, since it uses the Resource drop table of the planet it's on. 

On 7/1/2017 at 4:13 AM, Sephyslapp said:

Don't bother with it.  The harrow systems don't exist.  Sure people will show you screens hots of it but no.  They're photoshopped.

On 7/6/2017 at 8:16 PM, k05h said:

I started on Phobos and Saturn but the drop rate is only about 7% there. So I moved to Neptune where the drop rate is about 11%. No luck there. I just bought him after more than 3 hours of defection. I guess that is the best way to go if you care about your sanity. 

After 3 hours of defection you really appreciate infested salvage which was my most disliked game mode for the longest time.

Wow, I'm starting to feel bad that I got the system on my third run. Well, @k05h, at least your Harrow grind is over.

2 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Wow, I'm starting to feel bad that I got the system on my third run.

Dont feel bad. It is just how RNG works. Sometimes you are lucky and sometimes you dont. 

On 7/6/2017 at 9:16 AM, k05h said:

That is something only DE knows ;-)

Wiki claims that the drop rate on Saturn is actually also 11% (11.28% to be exact, and a higher chance than getting any of the Neo relics - which is why I keep getting Enduring Strike and Neo relics).

7 hours ago, k05h said:

Dont feel bad. It is just how RNG works. Sometimes you are lucky and sometimes you dont. 

Yeah, that's the beauty of RNG, huh? I don't know whether to call myself lucky or not, since I didn't got a single anti-corrupted mods that supposedly a reward from those missions.