Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Totally Unable To Play Certain Nodes

kyori

I can play every single node fine before the Harrow update but after the update....

1) I am having extreme trouble getting into Kuva Fortress Pago (to try and get Harrow Neuroptics). It either freezes the game for about a minute then unfreeze with frame rate dropped + missing lighting textures etc and completely crashed the game shortly after.... or it straight out crashed my pc. So it looks like I cannot complete Harrow anytime soon if the ram/memory issue is not solved by DE.

2) I also having same problem with Lua Pavlov... and most of Ceres nodes.

My pc started out (as seen in the task manager) with commit charge of 500M/7244M... after the above happened, the commit charge raised to 600M+, and continue to raise to 700M+ if another major ram/memory spike occurs.

Now I am even afraid to do rad runs as I fear I might disconnect (for whatever reason that I don't know due to the ram/memory issue now) and caused others inconveniences. That really hindered my progress of getting the unvaulted Prime stuffs.

It is starting to get painful. A game that I can play with no problem (except the relays) has become a game that I must restart periodically to ease the ram/memory problem the new update has caused.