Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS godly Panthera riven 270% CC and 208% CD

18 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Ahhhh geeeez......

And here I thought my Dual Crit (negative flightspeed) Panthera Riven was good. Yours pretty much leaves mine behind by 30% per each stat. XD

Well then you must have a third positive stat on your riven.  Because without a 3rd buff, a Dual Crit Panthera riven with Negative Flight Speed can't have a +Critical Damage stat that is as low as you describe.  The range is 206.9% - 258.1% for +Critical Damage on a "dual buff with curse" Panthera riven.

Just now, StrongCrayon said:

Well then you must have a third positive stat on your riven.  Because without a 3rd buff, a Dual Crit Panthera riven with Negative Flight Speed can't have a +Critical Damage stat that is as low as you describe.  The range is 206.9% - 258.1% for +Critical Damage on a "dual buff with curse" Panthera riven.

Yeah, Fire-rate, which is okay I guess.....but I would have preferred it without. X'D

24 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Yeah, Fire-rate, which is okay I guess.....but I would have preferred it without. X'D

+Fire Rate is amazing for Panthera's alt-fire.  The magical alt-fire doesn't even consume ammo unless you connect with an enemy.  And when you do, the ammo drain is the slowest I've seen on a weapon in a long time.  So I use Vile Acceleration.  The +90% Fire Rate translates into essentially a +90% multishot buff.

But I understand your point.  You'd rather have AceOfArcana's higher crit stats that are on his riven.  I would too.  That being said, +Fire Rate is not exactly the worst stat you could have on there.

Edited by StrongCrayon
13 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

wait... the negative flight speed isn't a problem on Panthera? Is it because this is used for the secondary fire mode not primary?

Doesn't the primary fire have flight time?

yes most people who play panthera is looking for CD & CC for secondary fire while people prefer miter for primary fire than panthera

11 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

wait... the negative flight speed isn't a problem on Panthera? Is it because this is used for the secondary fire mode not primary?

Doesn't the primary fire have flight time?

The primary fire has flight time.  It's actually quite slow to begin with, so -Flight Speed probably isn't very good for the primary fire.

But 95% of the time I use the alt-fire.  The mod Sinister Reach is essential.  It will increase the range of the alt-fire from 5 meters to 17 meters.  And with a range of 17 meters you're in good shape.  I rarely need to use primary fire.

TL;DR The alt-fire mode of Panthera is not affected by + or - Flight Speed mods or rivens.