Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nox and Shadows of the dead?

FuzzyPower

Hello everyone, have a question to ask.

I have not found answer to this question, so i am just going to leave it here. When Nox (the new grineer enemy) was launched, there has been a bug? (not sure if u can call it that way). Nekros ultimate (shadows of the dead) seem not to work with nox. I made 20 waves grineer defense missions, killed like 5-7 Nox during that period, and didnt manage to ressurect nox as one of my own. From my perspective, Nox is the same as bombard or a gunner, so why cant you spawn him? Its not a game breaking bug, but it just doesn't seem right with not being able to summon him. So i wonder, if its a bug, or did i miss something?

are you sure you killed them?
if you also have the scans try in the simulacrum, or maybe try with inaros devour to see if you can summon a sand copy, otherwise yes, probably or a bug, r they forgot to add them in the summonable enemies (or they don't want you to summon it, but i can't find this anywhere so...)

1 hour ago, Fiftycentis said:

are you sure you killed them?
if you also have the scans try in the simulacrum, or maybe try with inaros devour to see if you can summon a sand copy, otherwise yes, probably or a bug, r they forgot to add them in the summonable enemies (or they don't want you to summon it, but i can't find this anywhere so...)

well I heard that Nox are only affected if you shoot the glass helmets they wear, and are otherwise invincible (or near enough), I don't think DE wanted players summoning Nox minions when enemies can't specifically target it's head, you'd basically have an invincible minion that would only die when the Nekros runs out of Energy, which is practically impossible with Desecrate and Zenurik active.

they lose life over time, it only depends on nekros duration (and maybe strenght, not so sure). but same for inaros, a full duration and you have a close to immortal spectre which life depends on your duration (and i think he can last for a minute with no problems, meanwhile you probably found another one)

21 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

they lose life over time, it only depends on nekros duration (and maybe strenght, not so sure). but same for inaros, a full duration and you have a close to immortal spectre which life depends on your duration (and i think he can last for a minute with no problems, meanwhile you probably found another one)

Lol, what?

Inaros sand shadows duration is tied to the total time requied to devour them.

If your build devours a nox in 15sec than it will create a sand shadow for 15 sec. Duration does not play a role here.

17 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Lol, what?

Inaros sand shadows duration is tied to the total time requied to devour them.

If your build devours a nox in 15sec than it will create a sand shadow for 15 sec. Duration does not play a role here.

oh, mb, usually i devour just to heal back or to draw all the aggro while i'm immortal.
btw you are not hitting the face, so how much damage does an inaros deal to a nox while devouring?

6 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

oh, mb, usually i devour just to heal back or to draw all the aggro while i'm immortal.
btw you are not hitting the face, so how much damage does an inaros deal to a nox while devouring?

Inaros is supposed to deal 250 slash damage to the target what is affected by power strenght. Unless they made nox unable to get targeted by devour like helions it should damage him.

Gonna test out once i get home.

1 hour ago, Fiftycentis said:

People are aware Nekros summons lose life over time. However, you are missing the fact Nekros can keep those same units alive indefinitely by recasting Shadows of the Dead to heal them. They are also affected by Trinity's Blessing and Oberon's Renewal. I have irritated my girlfriend before because I had kept three Hyekka, a Bombard, and Heavy Gunners alive for 15 defense rounds. The same units. I had to let them die on her request. 

5 hours ago, RayPerth said:

I just tried it in simulacrum, I can summon nox no problem, but it has lower priority than a butcher, means it probably has the lowest priority in the summoning table.

It might be true, but since i did those 20 waves on solo, i am sure i killed Nox few times, but if other enemies have higher priorities, then it can definetly be true, that nox was just left away cause of others.