Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadows of the Dead Priority

DaMasque

Seeing as Nox is at a lower priority when compared to a butcher, can we get a second look at Nekros' spawning priority?

If I have to narrow it down to a few mobs...

NULLIFIER CREWMAN... Make this the lowest priority! For the love of all that is holy... LOWER IT!

Sapping Osprey... If we are not going to have its pulsing energy orb color changed into our Nekros' energy color, PLEASE make this low too.

The amount of times 5/7 of my shadows end up being nullifier crewman is completely baffling. Not only can you not shoot through these bubbles, they are frickin blinding! And sapping osprey? I like how the floor is just death, heck even jumping a few meters up is still death. 

It's annoying me and other players. I want to enjoy playing nekros during corpus mission... not find myself frustrated at things that could've been changed a long time ago.

Edited by DaMasque

Isn't Nekros's ultimate takes the last kills? Isn't that depend on you? AFAIK this is how it works. You kill Bursa last, you have Bursa, you kill ie. 7 others enemies after Bursa... you don't have Bursa, because it was killed way before others.

33 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Isn't Nekros's ultimate takes the last kills? Isn't that depend on you? AFAIK this is how it works. You kill Bursa last, you have Bursa, you kill ie. 7 others enemies after Bursa... you don't have Bursa, because it was killed way before others.

Nope, Nekros has a pool of 20 mobs that were either recently killed by Nekros or his shadows, in that pool, those mobs have a set priority, High to Low. 

Based on wiki and experience, the stronger the enemy the higher the priority. 

Edited by DaMasque

2 minutes ago, DaMasque said:

Enemies like Bursa or Juggernaut however, cannot be summoned

Wrong... Jugg sure, but Bursa can be summoned without problem.

3 minutes ago, DaMasque said:

Nope, Nekros has a pool of 20 mobs that were either recently killed by Nekros or his shadows, in that pool, those mobs have a set priority, High to Low

I didn't know that. Thx for the info.

2 hours ago, DaMasque said:

NULLIFIER CREWMAN... Make this the lowest priority! For the love of all that is holy... LOWER IT!

I always thought that Nullifiers were one of the best enemies to have resurrected, because giant bubble shield. Did they change it to make it really disruptive somehow?

Other than that, I 112% agree. While that's hardly the only change that Nekros needs, the Nox should be pretty far up the list, and Sapping Ospreys not dropping their mines in Nekros's energy color is inexcusable at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Gurpgork said:

I always thought that Nullifiers were one of the best enemies to have resurrected, because giant bubble shield. Did they change it to make it really disruptive somehow? 

Having one, sure. Having 5 or 6, no. You can't shoot through the bubbles, and are obnoxious when using a bright energy color.

Think Frost who likes to spam his globes all around a defense objective. Annoying and counter productive.