Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should primes be unvaulted more than once

As time goes on people will leave and join Warframe.

If Primes didn't get occasionally unvaulted every now n then it would end up with impossible to acquire gear(Like the founders stuff) as all of it would of been traded away or ATLEAST be absurdly priced due to how limited it is.

Primes getting unvaulted repeatedly is fine as it ensures newer players can get them without having to shove plat in.

The last thing we need is more permanently exclusive content. Yes, primes should definitely be unvaulted. Especially seeing as you can only buy them when they are unvaulted, which means your purchase isn't really invalidated because you are given the choice to grind at the same time as you're given the choice to buy it.

I'd understand the issue slightly more if a prime was unvaulted right after your bought it, but thats not how the vault works, so its not really a big concern unless you are buying it in trade. We normally are given plenty or warning leading up to the unvaulting however.

I don't see how it messes with the economy in any negative way at all. People say that a lot, but they never have any actual examples. How exactly does a sudden influx of rare parts, that are only around for a short time (thus retaining their value after the vault closes) mess with things in a noticeably bad way? I mean, if you have a lot of vaulted parts to sell then as a seller its not great for you, but fluctuations are normal in any market and that downturn in value wont last forever. theres plenty of things to take the place of vaulted items in terms of value anyway.

On 7/3/2017 at 5:31 PM, GhostSwordsman said:

Because the drop tables for relics are likely just as saturated as the old key drop tables. Swapping relics in and out lets DE keep the drop table saturation in check, it also allows access to the loot even if the relic can't be obtained in-game due to being vaulted.

Plus, vaulting and unvaulting primes is a way to gain revenue for DE. It's far from the worst business model out there for a free to play game, especially with the way the relic system works.

I will say that old void key were a lot less saturated drop table since there were only 21 keys total vs the relics we have now. I don't know how many there are total but there are waaaaay more than the void keys

Yes, they should be unvaulted more than once. 150$ for the pack is overkill here, that's like 1/2 of someone's salary in my country. Add food, taxes and maybe going out and *poof* congrats! You're broke! I'd farm them other than paying that.