Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bought 59.99$ oberon prime acess and didnt get oberon nor silva & agies

(XBOX)Kurai Koga

Question

12 answers to this question

I'm sorry to say this, but you bought the wrong pack if you were hoping to buy Oberon and his gear.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/warframe-oberon-prime-accessories-pack/bs51bgxswjqt

The Prime Access pack for $60 is Oberon Prime Accessories. The one you were looking for was this one priced at $80 (aka Oberon Prime Access), including Oberon Prime, Silva & Aegis, and Sybaris.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/warframe-oberon-prime-access-pack/bzp6tfnvsjxs

Edited by LazerSkink
Added proper platform links

3 hours ago, Ksaero said:

If you really bought only accessories pack, you can still upgrade to full pack. You lose nothing if I remember right.

And if that isn't the case, I don't believe DE Support is the one to contact. Maybe Microsoft, or maybe nothing can be done. I'm hoping an upgrade is possible and the price is reduced on account of owned Accessory pack.

6 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

If you really bought only accessories pack, you can still upgrade to full pack. You lose nothing if I remember right.

^^^ This.

Well thats how it is on PC anyway. You can upgrade and only pay the difference between what you bought and the pack you want. So you shouldn't need to contact support OP.

3 hours ago, StinkyPygmy said:

^^^ This.

Well thats how it is on PC anyway. You can upgrade and only pay the difference between what you bought and the pack you want. So you shouldn't need to contact support OP.

As far as I know, consoles only get 2 options; $60 Prime Accessories, $80 full pack. I don't believe there are tiers. I could be wrong. Though according to both PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store, there seems to be only the same 2 options listed, nothing in between.

Edited by LazerSkink

Just now, LazerSkink said:

As far as I know, consoles only get 2 options; $60 Prime Accessories, $80 full pack. I don't believe there are tiers. I could be wrong.

That kinda sucks if true. Shouldn't stop OP from upgrading though. Unless thats not available to consoles either for some dumb reason.

That kinda sucks if true. Shouldn't stop OP from upgrading though. Unless thats not available to consoles either for some dumb reason.

Refer to the links I posted above. The same options are available on the PlayStation store. Both platforms are offering the exact same packages for the exact same prices. It's an either or, and if the accessories were bought first, I doubt either company would include a lowered cost pack that includes the gear.

Really though, I hope I'm wrong. 

Edited by LazerSkink

Just now, LazerSkink said:

Refer to the links I posted above. The same options are available on the PlayStation store. Both platforms are offering the exact same packages for the exact same prices. It's an either or, and if the accessories were bought first, I doubt either company would include a lowered cost pack that includes the gear.

Sony and Microsoft sure do hate their customers, huh?

Sony and Microsoft sure do hate their customers, huh?

Consoles still have decent offers. Prime Accessories may be $10 extra for them, but it also includes over 1k Plat. As for the full pack, accessories included, it's at $80; the same price PC players pay for the full gear, warframe, and glyphs (no accessories). There has to be some tradeoff, and it seems as though it's being unable to upgrade due to no actual tiers.

Edited by LazerSkink
commas

You can try contacting support to see if they're willing to undo the purchase (by removing the accessories & platinum from your account and having Microsoft refund the spent money to your credit card) so you can then purchase the correct Prime Access pack for $80.

According to this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/10558/microsoft-account-refunds-for-purchases-and-subscriptions

1. Check "Terms and conditions" under purchase 

2. Try request a refund thru Order history

3. Contact MS support 

4. Give it up in mention u got nonfarmable accesories, less plat, no Glyph but u spare 20$ because all others is farmable.