Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime warframes

(PSN)NoTrollGaming

Question

8 answers to this question

Low

Lower

Lowest

lol unless you have a set for a high demand frame people don't really pay anything for it. It's even more noticeable coming from console. Ash Prime used to go for 100 something plat or more, now the most people give you is 50 or less for a set

2 hours ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

Low

Lower

Lowest

lol unless you have a set for a high demand frame people don't really pay anything for it. It's even more noticeable coming from console. Ash Prime used to go for 100 something plat or more, now the most people give you is 50 or less for a set

What type of sets would be in high demand?

3 hours ago, (PS4)IronMinecartFTW said:

What type of sets would be in high demand?

Rhino, Ember, Frost, probably Valkyr, and definitely most weapons, like Galatine Prime, Fragor Prime, Venka Prime, and some other stuff. People are too picky for their own good.

Some more info I'll leave here in case you might find it useful: To my knowledge the Primes are vaulted in the order they were released. Since Trinity Prime came out after Ash Prime, that's how my friend and I figured out that Trinity Prime would be the next to get vaulted (I think it should be Saryn Prime after Trinity Prime if I remember correctly). Also, as far as Ash Prime's price goes, my friend who has played for a long time told be that it might take more than a year from now for Ash Prime to be worth a decent bit more than it is now. Mag Prime's price took well over a year to get as high as ~300-350 plat. Granted Mag Prime is now only worth ~100 with the re-release.