Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILER!!] This might be what happened on Rell

BenkerDevice

33 minutes ago, BenkerDevice said:

yes, that was told in the new quest by the leader of Red Veil.

I worn out my print screen button so I get all what they said.

But.....don't know how to up load it here

But wasn't that just her interpretation? In the coming it was that other kid that wouldn't let him in escape pod in the comic. I think over time he grew to resent her with the void corruption poisoning his mind.

40 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DreamyRelic80 said:

But wasn't that just her interpretation? In the coming it was that other kid that wouldn't let him in escape pod in the comic. I think over time he grew to resent her with the void corruption poisoning his mind.

yes, the kids did not let Rell in escape pod but don't forget WHO put them on the ship.

49 minutes ago, BenkerDevice said:

yes, the kids did not let Rell in escape pod but don't forget WHO put them on the ship.

I'm just guess but wouldn't that be orokin? Margulis like the lotus always seemed to want to keep them away from danger but even more so. An did want to embrace them as "weapons". I remember when the showed some concept art for the comic. Saying you'll learn about the operator before they were the operator. Seemed like they were sent on an "extermination mission" for the adults who were left on the ship. Who seem to have a similar psychosis going on as tell but with less awareness.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)DreamyRelic80 said:

I'm just guess but wouldn't that be orokin? Margulis like the lotus always seemed to want to keep them away from danger but even more so. An did want to embrace them as "weapons". I remember when the showed some concept art for the comic. Saying you'll learn about the operator before they were the operator. Seemed like they were sent on an "extermination mission" for the adults who were left on the ship. Who seem to have a similar psychosis going on as tell but with less awareness.

No, Margulis is different. Lotus is a sentient, Margulis is from Orokin. Although Margulis is the creator of Tenno, he created Tenno as weapon and only use Tenno as weapon. At least Lotus will request you to retreat when the situation get out of controll, Margulis send kids into void. Still we do can find some clue about Margulis cares about Tenno, Which makes things going weird.....

And, besides Orokin, at that time there is no others proofed to have the tech to make a void voyaga and sentients can't even get in to void. Or I missed something?

3 hours ago, Samotte said:

I agree with your theory, but I still don't understand why Rell had to "sacrifice" himself to save other tennos; Rell had something special, and that's why he hasn't been put in sleep on lua with others, but what? and why? Maybe we'll know in another quest...

I think what almost EVERYONE is overlooking is that by the end of TSD, the Margulis safeguards are removed.

I liken it to anti-virus software restrictions and safe mode restrictions being removed from a computer so it has more processing power and access to more functions.

The Tenno are both more powerful AND more vulnerable.

I also think that the safeguards Margulis DID have in place also hid some very ugly truths and scars that are about to come to light.

The costs of transference and creating the Tenno/Warframe system probably has some tragic requirements and a seedy underbelly.

In Warhammer 40k, the Emperor is the only Psionic Strong enough to keep the powers of Chaos and the Warp (their version of the Void) at bay.  IIRC, it requires hundreds to thousands of gifted psionics to be sacrificed to him a day to maintain him. 

I'm sensing the same here.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

12 minutes ago, BenkerDevice said:

No, Margulis is different. Lotus is a sentient, Margulis is from Orokin. Although Margulis is the creator of Tenno, he created Tenno as weapon and only use Tenno as weapon. At least Lotus will request you to retreat when the situation get out of controll, Margulis send kids into void. Still we do can find some clue about Margulis cares about Tenno, Which makes things going weird.....

And, besides Orokin, at that time there is no others proofed to have the tech to make a void voyaga and sentients can't even get in to void. Or I missed something?

No she was  against it, in Titania's quest it was said that. An the she spoke of the orokin in third person in the second dream as if she wasn't them. An the ten zero had returned from the void.

She helped create transference, the orokin turned it into a weapon.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)DreamyRelic80 said:

No she was  against it, in Titania's quest it was said that. An the she spoke of the orokin in third person in the second dream as if she wasn't them. An the ten zero had returned from the void.

She helped create transference, the orokin turned it into a weapon.

So I truly made a misunderstanding on Margulis......

Now I am wondering about IF Margulis created Lotus.......

3 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I think what almost EVERYONE is overlooking is that by the end of TSD, the Margulis safeguards are removed.

I liken it to anti-virus software restrictions and safe mode restrictions being removed from a computer so it has more processing power and access to more functions.

The Tenno are both more powerful AND more vulnerable.

I also think that the safeguards Margulis DID have in place also hid some very ugly truths and scars that are about to come to light.

The costs of transference and creating the Tenno/Warframe system probably has some tragic requirements and a seedy underbelly.

In Warhammer 40k, the Emperor is the only Psionic Strong enough to keep the powers of Chaos and the Warp (their version of the Void) at bay.  IIRC, it requires hundreds to thousands of gifted psionics to be sacrificed to him a day to maintain him. 

I'm sensing the same here.

That means Zariman could be the way how a person become Tenno, I only have a little memory about TSD so can not make further speculate.

But if the cost of Tenno is very high, high like thousands of lives, that means something bigger than The War Within, a deeper part of Orokin and Tenno's history. That sounds like Jupiter Ascending (and this movie really really has a strong sense of Orokin).....

Ordis appears to dislike mods and don't want any mod on him, this may be the proof about some removed save locks on warframe, just like normally we don't just plug another hard drive into our computer.

About Warhammer, WAGGGGGGGGGGGGH!