Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Covenant on Void Defense?

(PSN)Yes-Man-Kablaam

Question

10 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

What did the game say about absorbed damage though?

It was like 15K damage when it ended.

4 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

That is because they put a hard limit on that.

That's what I figured. Probably for this reason.

too bad they have a cap tho

Otherwise people can focus on Covenant built.

Harrow pretty much a solo warframe when focus the build on durability with Thurible and Condemn game.

If I can change things...I wish squad killing will grant Harrow energy too & Condemn can kill enemy (since duration also way too low for cc) so at least casting Condemn will give the energy back to Harrow

With the current Harrow...playing with high dps squad will leave Harrow energy less and shield less

Edited by Samuel_sfx

3 hours ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

I suppose it makes sense they'd cap it but im still sad either way ;.; at 15000 dmg that's 225% n 900% on headshots lol.

Normally I'm against caps, but in this case it makes sense. We are talking about crit chance, and it isn't even multiplicative, but purely additive. 200% of that is already insanely powerful. 

You just don't really need anymore damage, with strong one shot weapons and Covenant buff, or even a melee weapon with a lot of damage, everything dies well past sortie three level with ease. No need for more. 

I think it was smart to cap this.

Does anyone else feel like Harrow either more damage to him or more CC? Like what Samual said, Dps isn't a thing for him, but the duration for condemn is a bit too low for true CC

7 hours ago, Samuel_sfx said:

With the current Harrow...playing with high dps squad will leave Harrow energy less and shield less