Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Prime with Prime problems

Hey Warframe Community, I need help with the promotional Free Prime with Prime for Frost Prime and the Syandana. I have gone through the steps numerous times, I've checked my connections through Twitch and Warframe and even went through the customer support for it. It hasn't worked. The main problem is I get this same message every time I hit the Claim Offer button for the bundle. The message I get is "Sorry, there was an error retrieving your content" What I also need to know is can I get the bundle with a Twitch Prime free trial that is connected to an Amazon Prime free trial, If so please give me tips or advice on how to fix/handle this annoyance. Thanks.

1 minute ago, (PS4)richard100100 said:

Thanks for at least replying 

Could be an issue on Twitch's end. Could be an issue with your credit card (No, don't tell me about your credit info, because people will use that to benefit themselves)

Edited by (XB1)AntiCaesar
Safety check

I used a free trial to claim it, so that's not it. It could be credit card info like AntiCaesar mentioned. Amazon had info from an old expired credit card of mine and would let me click to start the trial but not actually go to the next step while taking the button away and not telling me the card needed to be updated.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)richard100100 said:

Hey Warframe Community, I need help with the promotional Free Prime with Prime for Frost Prime and the Syandana. I have gone through the steps numerous times, I've checked my connections through Twitch and Warframe and even went through the customer support for it. It hasn't worked. The main problem is I get this same message every time I hit the Claim Offer button for the bundle. The message I get is "Sorry, there was an error retrieving your content" What I also need to know is can I get the bundle with a Twitch Prime free trial that is connected to an Amazon Prime free trial, If so please give me tips or advice on how to fix/handle this annoyance. Thanks.

Took me 3 days to fix mine, Where are you located, is it a regional area Amazon/Twitch supports, or is it in the "global" category when you signed up for the trial?

7 minutes ago, Stefanuk12 said:

Similar for me, I signed up 10 minutes ago, I pressed Redeem and I don't have it...

If your in game when you redeem something you have to swap instance before it will appear in your inventory