Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A few questions..

WarKittah

Question

Greetings All,

First off,  Load out: Excal (24), MK-1 Braton (28), Lato (26), Skana (30), (have not killed Vor yet), next my WF has got a big pink bulb on his neck with a tail/hair on it...is it anything and if so, what do I do about it and does it have anything to do with an egg I got awhile back?  Next, my skana is lvl 30, and has Pressure Point, shock touch, fury, reach, north wind, heavy trauma on it, only ones left I have are true steel, melee prowess and reflex coil.  the cap is 2/30 and for some reason some of the stats are in the red: attack speed, leap/spin attack, impact, puncture, slash, magnetic. Why are they in the red and how do I get them out of the red.

Also, have BP for Boltor and Atterax, when I get them, can I just pull a mod off (Pressure Point for example), the skana and put it on atterax?

I guess thats it for now, thank you all for any help!

War Kittah

7 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, WarKittah said:

Greetings All,

First off,  Load out: Excal (24), MK-1 Braton (28), Lato (26), Skana (30), (have not killed Vor yet), next my WF has got a big pink bulb on his neck with a tail/hair on it...is it anything and if so, what do I do about it and does it have anything to do with an egg I got awhile back?  Next, my skana is lvl 30, and has Pressure Point, shock touch, fury, reach, north wind, heavy trauma on it, only ones left I have are true steel, melee prowess and reflex coil.  the cap is 2/30 and for some reason some of the stats are in the red: attack speed, leap/spin attack, impact, puncture, slash, magnetic. Why are they in the red and how do I get them out of the red.

Also, have BP for Boltor and Atterax, when I get them, can I just pull a mod off (Pressure Point for example), the skana and put it on atterax?

War Kittah

The 'red' indicates the polarity of the mod, and the mod slot it is occupying do not match.

You want to match the symbol on the mod card to the symbol in the mod slot if you can, otherwise use an empty slot with no symbol.

As for the cyst, take the infected frame to the back of the orbiter, one of the three doors should open (only to an infected frame) and you can use the chair in there to get rid of it (i think DE made this a thing and it should work for everybody).

Your frame is infected when it bumps into another frame who is also infected. So at some point, you ran into another player who had an infected frame. The infection is part of a quest for one of the warframes later on.

Edited by MillbrookWest

42 minutes ago, WarKittah said:

Mods are entirely shared.  If you have a mod it can be equipped on every weapon it fits at the same time.

Thank you for your replies, still a little confuzzled....took all the mods off and checked none of the slots have a pol sign except the one at the top and thats for melee stance mods.  Put them on everything went green (except att speed) exited and went back in and they were red again. did off/on a few times in different orders results the same, it goes red when I leave and return......so confused....

War Kittah

2 hours ago, WarKittah said:

Thank you for your replies, still a little confuzzled....took all the mods off and checked none of the slots have a pol sign except the one at the top and thats for melee stance mods.  Put them on everything went green (except att speed) exited and went back in and they were red again. did off/on a few times in different orders results the same, it goes red when I leave and return......so confused....

This is likely a UI issue due to Excal's passive.  Excal gains 10% attack speed and 10% damage when using certain melee weapons, of which Skana fits the bill.  So, probably what the UI is displaying is the stats of the blade without Excal's passive factored in when you see the red.

On 7/7/2017 at 0:16 AM, WarKittah said:

Greetings All,

War Kittah

The reason the stats are in red is because the stat is less than it was when a mod was placed or taken off of it. If you remove your pressure point you will notice all of your damage stats will turn red, because they are less than they were when pressure point was equipped. You should also notice if you increase any stat it will turn green on the left side.

You can use the same mods on multiple weapons, but not the same equipped weapons at the same time (on your rifle and also on your sentinels rifle). But, not if; upgrading the mod for weapon a, while mod is equipped on weapon b, exceeds the capacity on weapon b.. the mod will then be unequipped on weapon b. It will prompt you before you accept the upgrade. 

Like millbrookwest said, you can remove the cyst on your Warframe neck by going to the infested room on your landing craft. Or you can drain it into your kubrow egg, and create yourself your very own infested pet! 

Have fun in there!

Rawdog

Edited by (PS4)SenorRAWdog

58 minutes ago, (PS4)SenorRAWdog said:

The reason the stats are in red is because the stat is less than it was when a mod was placed or taken off of it. If you remove your pressure point you will notice all of your damage stats will turn red, because they are less than they were when pressure point was equipped. You should also notice if you increase any stat it will turn green on the left side.

Sorry, but you necro'd a topic in vain, the cause of the red Arsenal stats
for Melee weapons on Excalibur was already explained correctly by @(Xbox One)R3d P01nt :P