The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Can Has Nekomimi Helm For Nova?

Rengakun

Just want to make sure you realize your playing a game that is heavily influenced by Japanese/Eastern culture. Pretty sure I even remember hearing Mynki say there are some things from anime that inspire and influence his designs

Wait..wait..

I just started to like Warframe even more.

Just want to make sure you realize your playing a game that is heavily influenced by Japanese/Eastern culture. Pretty sure I even remember hearing Mynki say there are some things from anime that inspire and influence his designs

Octopus.

On the other hand, as long as the ears have crappy stats. Go for it. No skin off my bones, more money for DE from the furries....

You haven't noticed that Warframes all look a bit like Eva units or weird Guyver suits?

Well, I haven't watched those so I don't really know much about it.

It's not my genre of anime. I prefer things like slice of life, romance, ecchi, partially fantasy and splatter.

And I have some serious issues when it comes to the animation. I even stopped watching an anime once because I disliked it's animation :P

The cat ears don't have to be furry and pink on the insides and twitch whenever Nova is feeling happy. They can just be protrusions from a more feline-shaped helmet. Tactical purpose of the ears? Same utility as Loki's, Excalibur and Saryn's horns I guess.

Mag got noise canceling headphones to block out the insane earsplitting wubs of Banshee. Cat ears would increase the amount of wubs that enter Nova's ears thereby exploding her into tiny bits. When I say no to cat ears, I say no for her health.

Mag got noise canceling headphones to block out the insane earsplitting wubs of Banshee. Cat ears would increase the amount of wubs that enter Nova's ears thereby exploding her into tiny bits. When I say no to cat ears, I say no for her health.

Headphones on the cat ears as well!

Octopus.

On the other hand, as long as the ears have crappy stats. Go for it. No skin off my bones, more money for DE from the furries....

Once again, there's a huge difference between Furry S#&$ and Nekomusume.

Nekomusume is for Cat Lovers. Why? Because it's just a girl with Cat Ears (And Tail, etc.).

Furry S#&$ is about Humanoid Animals with fur. (Once again, no offense)

Keep this up and we're gonna come to blows on this topic.

You won't be playing Warframe and you don't care, but you chime in to just say no for an idea that someone has who does play?

Whaaa? Whyyy?

Hey, I'm still a part of this community and I log in into Warframe every day, so I have the right to deny such ideas.

Better idea: Never do that, and ban people who make idiotic threads like this. Also, ban people who use mangled pseudo-Japanese unironically.

Suddenly, the Warframe community would improve a few trillion percent.

Your thoughts.

Facts?

Theories.

Mynki specifically called out Neon Genesis Evangelion as a big source of his inspiration.

DE has said on multiple occasions that they wanted to give Warframe an Anime/Manga vibe.

Edited by FatalX7

Hey, I'm still a part of this community and I log in into Warframe every day, so I have the right to deny such ideas.

Your self contradiction and pointlessness of your post was the issue. Not the denial of the idea. Don't worry though, your not alone. There are plenty substance-less and ignorance-laden "No"s in this thread. We're not asking for a tail and freakin' whiskers or that it is permanently stuck on Nova for everyone forever. As far as it "not fitting", there isn't even a design to judge. Did you see The Dark Knight Rises? Catwoman's goggles had the appearance of cat ears when she slid them up. Subtle and functional. The crazy colours people choose for their frames now are more and would be more distracting than this helm that I assume the majority of those of us that would like it imagine. See what Amistyrja's simple post says: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/81504-we-can-has-nekomimi-helm-for-nova/page-5#entry889577

Edited by 7.T.

I support this if I can have METAL BAWKSES for Rhino. A boxhead helmet that mutates the Iron Skin to be applied to the squad instead of the Rhino, and then the Grineer can try to take away our metal bawkses.

SSSSSSIIIINDDRRRRIIII!

Wait a minute, I just realized something!

Some of the people who say 'no' seem to cite being Japanese/Weaboo as their reason.

And for reasons already stated, Warframe is pretty inspired by Japanese Pop Culture.

I... suddenly have no idea what to talk about.

I support this if I can have METAL BAWKSES for Rhino. A boxhead helmet that mutates the Iron Skin to be applied to the squad instead of the Rhino, and then the Grineer can try to take away our metal bawkses.

SSSSSSIIIINDDRRRRIIII!

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War!

Oh right, people complain about cat ears when this goes around the whole time..

Yep, I still use pink flames with Ember..

Why? Because I love having silly colored abilities.

I haven't seen anything OTHER than Pink on an Ember yet.

It is kinda ridiculous lol.