Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phantom Vanguard - TOP 3 in Last 3 Events | Active Discord with WF builds and tips | Full Research | Mastery rank 10+ |

Blank.Name.

Invitations sent !

We back to recruiting !

Requirements

- Mastery rank 12+

- Minimum of 250 hours of playtime in warframe.

Exceptions: If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn or 500 hours ingame, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

What's expected of you

- Registration on discord https://discord.gg/4XJHxdr (no mic required)

- All members are expected to contribute | Resource Donations | Clan events | Warframe Operations | Chat Interaction | Discord | Leeches will be purged

Leave a message here or on the forum recruitment post or add me ingame with a message saying you wana join,  for a clan invite !

On 2018-06-23 at 4:26 AM, ---RV---Maniac said:

There was multiple events, people that failed to donate any pigments or any type of significant donations towards the clan were kicked. We tried to get rid of inactive people. After the weekend we can send invite.

That would be very much appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, 

I was in the clan a few weeks back, but then I went on a vacation and well, without warframe.

I forgot to tell it to you guys and I hope it would be able doe me to join in again.

I know I shoulder have told you guys that I went away but really forgot about it.

My in-game name is just: Equarda

I have 526 hours on the game and I am MR14 

Hope tot hear from one of you guys again 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived