Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got suspended from region chat for no reason

Smile1703

As title says its simple ,I was just hanging around region chat and helping new players how to / where to farm something and other in game things ,then I went to help one guy to do Phobos boss ,and when I came back it says "Your access to this channel has been suspended." 
It was for no reason ,I get suspended for helping new players ,while others don't get suspend for spamming something thats not even related to the game ,its so wrong that those moderators abuse their titles..:angry:

All the chats are practically worthless and filled with fekkers that are self-righteous in their own stupidity. Region is the worst and always will be due to it being like a general forum chat area. Trading is...a waste of time unless you have godlike rivens or extremely wanted things that everyone has demand for at the moment; recruiting is no better with people ignoring you unless you put up a Radshare or relic farm. Join a good, active clan/alliance and just ask/look for people to help there and in Discords. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Log out. Log back in. Problem solved.

Also: recruitment chat and PMs are a thing.

Yeah it didn't worked ,I was suspended for like 5 - 7 hours ,but still getting suspended for helping out new players???How do they think players will keep playing game if someone doesn't help them to understand some things..

Just now, Smile1703 said:

Yeah it didn't worked ,I was suspended for like 5 - 7 hours ,but still getting suspended for helping out new players???How do they think players will keep playing game if someone doesn't help them to understand some things..

I understand you were trying to help. The thing is, recruitment chat and PM'ing are a thing. And it was probably a bot that suspended you, and they don't distinguish between "being helpful" and "spam". In the future, I would suggest that if a player is looking for help, message them directly and offer assistance.