Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing in plain of eidolon

ARANDOMGENT

2 hours ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

No, I mean that it's less than useless in ground combat, with the exception of the new Landscapes. It's actively detrimental, as it would be clumsy, functionally useless, and frankly annoying to use.

Not to sure about that. I can think of a few Interception, Defense, and Excavation maps where it would be quite handy.  :D

• 4 weeks later...

Wait they are adding AWs to The Plains Of Eidolon????? Fck this means my titania razorwing build was all for nothing -_- i rlly spent alot of time and effort on that just to get around the plains and go to high up places i normally wouldnt be able to get to. I guess i can hope there r some areas that u cant use AW in and would be rlly useful if u could or if u had to build the thing that u use to put out the AW and the materials to build it were rlly hard to get??? Idk i can only hope

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Reynard_Fox said:

Does anyone know exactly how we switch between regular mode and archwing? I'm a controller player and have everything comfortable as it stands and I'm concerned about them adding another feature, as I have zero button space left to add it if it uses a separate keypress.

As demoed, it's a gear wheel item you drop like a Specter ball, then the Archwing is beamed down to the beacon, then you walk over it and it attaches itself. 

I'm hoping it changes. Personally, I think it should be Hold X while in the air to have the Archwing beamed directly to your back. 

Just now, Kinetos said:

As demoed, it's a gear wheel item you drop like a Specter ball, then the Archwing is beamed down to the beacon, then you walk over it and it attaches itself. 

I'm hoping it changes. Personally, I think it should be Hold X while in the air to have the Archwing beamed directly to your back. 

Oh, well that works but it sure sounds clunky. Your idea does sound more effective.