Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave isn't funny, it is unbalanced and rage inducing

Ariel19_98

Just now, .Zel said:

You do realize that there is no humiliation, K/D doesn't really mean anything in the game aside from depicting how much time one has spent in conclave, There is no shame. A child doesn't straight up starts running from the start, First they learn how to stand up, then they learn how to walk and then they learn how to Run. It is similar to Conclave or any other PvP game.

Fighting other players is where the challenge is, bots don't practice in order to improve their game-play, people do. If you want to do the same and improve in Conclave, then we can help you. It's up to you whether you want to keep trying to back up your claims of "Balancing" or if you actually want to understand the game mode and excel in it.

Cause at the end of the day, all experienced players and DE themselves will not agree that Conclave is not balanced. 

AAAAAH I just hate to lose! It IS humiliating. Knowing that there is someone better than you and that it was proved there on your face. When you try every approch and die, when you change your bad loadout to something that you think will be better and turns out it was even worst. To me, to lose it to be a failed person. I want to be the best but I can't get any better failing all the time.

The only real difference between PvE and PvP is really the idea that "Your character doesn't get better, YOU do".  If you hate conclave because of that, then don't play the damn mode.  If everyone has access to all the same equipment (which due to restrictions on mods, and stat changes to weapons and frames when taken into conclave) then how can it ever be the game that's unbalanced.

3 minutes ago, Ariel19_98 said:

AAAAAH I just hate to lose! It IS humiliating. Knowing that there is someone better than you and that it was proved there on your face. When you try every approch and die, when you change your bad loadout to something that you think will be better and turns out it was even worst. To me, to lose it to be a failed person. I want to be the best but I can't get any better failing all the time.

I mean really?  This just confirms it's an issue with you rather than the game.  There always has to be someone who loses in PvP.  "I want to be the best but I can't get any better".  Then maybe it's simply that YOU'RE NOT GOOD.  I'm not good at many RTS games, you're not good at the PvP aspect of this game, these are facts.

Edited by Starfreak911

1 minute ago, Ariel19_98 said:

If you hate to lose, than PvP in general is never your cup of tea. It might be wiser to just step away from the gamemode altogether instead of asking it to change to your liking.

1 minute ago, Ariel19_98 said:

Nobody's perfect. If failing a couple times meant everyone was a permanent failure, few people would make it out of the first grade. Learning to accept losses and learn from them really helps put things in perspective.

2 minutes ago, Ariel19_98 said:

if this is the case. i suggest you dont play pvp. you are never the best at anything in all of your life. someone will always out do you one day.

strive for enjoyment in where you are. not where you aspire to be.

you might find that gets you closer to the mountain top then the previous mantra.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)StellarPotato said:

if this is the case. i suggest you dont play pvp. you are never the best at anything in all of your life. someone will always out do you one day.

strive for enjoyment in where you are. not where you aspire to be.

you might find that gets you closer to the mountain top then the previous mantra.

If he does want to do well, he needs to put in the time and effort to do well. You won't get any output without any input. We all basically said all there was to say, it's just up to him now if he wants to keep trying to change the game mode or try to change himself.

Edited by .Zel

4 minutes ago, (PS4)StellarPotato said:

okay so coming from a gal that used get to like salty.

like real @(*()$ disgusting human  behavior salty.

i want you to breathe.  its bad for your mental well belong and skews your perception in the moment.

okay so hopefully you have done that. its important to what to say.

PVP is inherently skilled based. you against other players.

also look at your time in pvp. its small . its nothing. you have barely sipped the gallon that is that.

now thats not a bad thing but it does make your sense of unfairness unfounded.

take step back and think on the game. in pve the main game you feel powerful, you run around with teammates most of the time,

supporting each other even without trying to half the time.so your fighting the ai,

the nature of the games means you kill them in waves of 100's so that feels normal to you.

so in PVP you are now fighting singular opponents who think in ways the ai never does. they adapt and dont fall for the same tricks. they are trying to win on the same level as you.

they want it as much as you. this requires a very different skill set then the main game.

accuracy suddenly matters alot more. especially for powers.

you need to be away of new type of enemy. there is nothing like fighting other tenno in pve. that are players that can adapt on the fly.

practice is your pal in pvp in any game.

you need to breathe and not expect to win nonstop.

your basically playing a totally different game now with new rules. new tactics needed and different stats and mods. so old builds and tactics dont matter here.

i really suggest you take few breathes and come back to it. take it in small steps. pvp in this is very balanced. its far better then it was on launch, they work hard to keep it that way.

i can run any of my pvp stuff and do okay ish. some times i even win a free for all or im the team mvp.

and other times it just wasnt my game.

its hard to pick yourself back up after defeat and not let that taint you, but you need to learn that skill. otherwise alot of your life will be stress you can avoid.

also if it makes you feel this disgusted and you wanna make other people feel like S#&$.

maybe pvp just isnt for you, and thats totally okay.

I hope you have a much better day and experience from here on out.

good luck fellow tenno

p.s. remember to breathe and relax.

Thanks and you have no idea of how ashamed I feel now.

I just wanted to try something and to have as much fun as when I saw those enemy mobs take off after a shot of my hek.

I was at a match that I almost won. I was dominating. 1vsall. I was feeling great, trembling, shaking, head hurting and almost paranoid at the enemies. I didn't wanted to lose at all, not that one. I had about 13 oro when a player tied with me. I had 20 second of match and needed one more point. Just one more.

I saw two players fighting and said "I will snatch one of those kills and be on top" I went in, used my smite, but one of them disappeared. The last thing I saw just before I used Oberon's heal was that single shot taking me down and granting the other players 14 oro. I was never to salty and full of hate of my failure in a long time.

I just had one job, to be the best. But I lost even though my whole effort. Thus is why I made this post to be truth I can say

Just now, .Zel said:

If he does want to do well, he needs to put in the time and effort to do well. You won't get any output without any input. We all basically said all there was to say, it's just up to him now if he wants to keep trying to change the game mode or try change himself.

i do agree but first and foremost i think he would need to work on letting go of defeat.

each defeat or failure is lesson learned and i feel he doesnt see it like that. it allows to destroy himself with self loathing.

all the practice in the world wont help you improve if you cant improve your own self control and maintain a balance. its okay to rage bit and feel like that sucked. but to let drag this far down is bad for you as person and will only affect your gameplay negatively.

1 minute ago, (PS4)StellarPotato said:

i do agree but first and foremost i think he would need to work on letting go of defeat.

each defeat or failure is lesson learned and i feel he doesnt see it like that. it allows to destroy himself with self loathing.

all the practice in the world wont help you improve if you cant improve your own self control and maintain a balance. its okay to rage bit and feel like that sucked. but to let drag this far down is bad for you as person and will only affect your gameplay negatively.

Good point, it is just a game in the end and one's mental health comes first.

2 minutes ago, Ariel19_98 said:

Thanks and you have no idea of how ashamed I feel now.

I just wanted to try something and to have as much fun as when I saw those enemy mobs take off after a shot of my hek.

I was at a match that I almost won. I was dominating. 1vsall. I was feeling great, trembling, shaking, head hurting and almost paranoid at the enemies. I didn't wanted to lose at all, not that one. I had about 13 oro when a player tied with me. I had 20 second of match and needed one more point. Just one more.

I saw two players fighting and said "I will snatch one of those kills and be on top" I went in, used my smite, but one of them disappeared. The last thing I saw just before I used Oberon's heal was that single shot taking me down and granting the other players 14 oro. I was never to salty and full of hate of my failure in a long time.

I just had one job, to be the best. But I lost even though my whole effort. Thus is why I made this post to be truth I can say

Okay, good. Now that you have calmed down, you can take the time to look back and learn what have happened. Adapt and improve. If you strive to be on top, you can try to put the effort into it, much like those skilled players you see in that match. Just because you're "bad" now, doesn't mean you will be bad forever.

3 hours ago, Ariel19_98 said:

Alright, forget it, it seems that no matter how much one complains, other just see you as a crying child. Alright alright you won. Happy now?

If you don't want people to see you as a crying child, don't act like one. I only got a gist of what you wrote because some Tenno quoted what you had to say. Removing it like you did, is incredibly immature.  

Rather word your posts in such a way that encourages discussion, or advice. There are people with vastly more experience than you, and you would do well to learn from them.

Just now, RealisticName said:

nope, around a month or two ago you posted a thread complaining about conclave 

I don't even recall that to be truth, but I got the memory of a virus so what can I say? I'm sorry, I just can't fight so I complain. I'm a weak person you see