Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best place for Oxium?

Xanawolf

Question

Heard Baal, Europa was good but they changed it and now you get none what so ever on it and i heard IO, Jupiter is decent but i ran 20 waves and got 100 which is pathetic for the amount you need for things.

There has to be a better way, Does anyone know a good spot?

17 answers to this question

Loot chaches and crates and not jsut relay on the drones itself, you be suprised what you can get by playing trough the starchart and loot everything atleast once, those exsit for a reason not jsut enemys as recource pool.

Edited by Marine027

1 minute ago, Husla said:

Have you tried the map they switched with baal?

I heard it doesn't even spawn Oxium.

1 minute ago, (PS4)whyaskdouknow said:

U need to at a hydroid, nekros or maybe chroma but it think he only works on more credits

Apparently Nekros cant Desecrate robots so hes useless for Oxium, I dont have Hydroid on Chroma, Im actually trying to get him but i need 400 oxium

9 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Nekros won't work because drones leave no body to loot.

8 minutes ago, Xanawolf said:

I heard it doesn't even spawn Oxium.

Apparently Nekros cant Desecrate robots so hes useless for Oxium, I dont have Hydroid on Chroma, Im actually trying to get him but i need 400 oxium

As of U18 Nekros can Desecrate Oxium Ospreys.

With regards to the answer, Sorties, Alerts and Invasions tend to spawn more Oxium Ospreys, with Sortie Defenses spawning at least 2-3 per wave after Wave 5. Whether you are well equipped enough to kill them is a whole different issue.

2 minutes ago, Ollnozz said:

With regards to the answer, Sorties, Alerts and Invasions tend to spawn more Oxium Ospreys, with Sortie Defenses spawning at least 2-3 per wave after Wave 5. Whether you are well equipped enough to kill them is a whole different issue.

Thank god, Im really glad you let me know cause farming Oxium right now is pushing me over the edge.

5 minutes ago, Ollnozz said:

Good to know, can't keep track of every hotfix or Update, thanks for correcting.

My opinion if you have rescources booster then you can try the venus capture mission, because after you finished the mission and captured the target, the mobs will spawn forever and often spawn oxium drones too. If you want maximalize the amount then go with 3 other random or a dedicated oxium farmer team then you are good to go. The level is easy and much easy to farm there than on any high level maps where not surely spawn more drone than on venus. You can give a try for it. 1 hour of farm there is mostly 1000-1300 oxium for me without booster and with one mate, ofc depending on the luck.

Edited by Sziklamester

35 minutes ago, Xanawolf said:

Thank god, Im really glad you let me know cause farming Oxium right now is pushing me over the edge.

>Trying to build Vauban Prime's Chassis

>Has 2 Oxium left over from Grattler construction

You kids don't know what the face of defeat is.

54 minutes ago, (PS4)HSomDevil said:

They changed Baal?

Thank god I got Vauban P underway yesterday.

On PC for U21. Console doesn't have it yet, however. Baal no longer continuously spawns enemies like it used to. Before, you would run one console and not activate the second. Enemies would just flow in, along with Oxium Ospreys, however. This past week, needing the 7k for Vauban, this wasn't happening and instead I needed to run the mission on repeat just to come out with 500-700 at a time.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OmniDevil said:

On PC for U21. Console doesn't have it yet, however. Baal no longer continuously spawns enemies like it used to. Before, you would run one console and not activate the second. Enemies would just flow in, along with Oxium Ospreys, however. This past week, needing the 7k for Vauban, this wasn't happening and instead I needed to run the mission on repeat just to come out with 500-700 at a time.

Which is still more than decent thankfully.