Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nami solo prime, not Nami Skyla prime

lukinu_u

On 12/07/2017 at 11:18 PM, Navarchus said:

I still think, as has been suggested I think at least 8 times now that Nami Skyla Prime should turn into different weapons depending on stance.
If DE is concerned about 3 weapons sharing the same riven then make a system for different phases of "split" weapons to have different Riven mods. 

• Dagger stance for Skyla Prime maybe for critical damage
  • Machete stance for Nami Prime maybe for status chance
  • Dual Swords stance for Nami Skyla Prime maybe for channeling or finisher

This please ^

The best thing would be a way to put more than 1 stances and switch with a key (alt fire ?) ingame. The same thing should work for Hybrid dark swords, and could fix some not so used weapons (Anku when on your back look like an axe, make it hybrid axe/scythe)

On ‎12‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 8:31 PM, lukinu_u said:

Why ? Because, with the exeption of Skana/Dakra Prime and Scindo/Galatine prime, there is only a single Prime weapon for each stance type. With Nami Skyla prime arrival, we will have two dual sword Prime (with dual Kama Prime).

Because who cares about priming? I mean, really, is it bothering you too much, that we have another dual swords primed? At this point, nothing prevents DE from doing this. They could make thousands of new weapons and primes by now, but no. They're not doing that. Let's just patiently wait~

2 hours ago, Xgomme said:

This please ^

The best thing would be a way to put more than 1 stances and switch with a key (alt fire ?) ingame. The same thing should work for Hybrid dark swords, and could fix some not so used weapons (Anku when on your back look like an axe, make it hybrid axe/scythe)

That's a good one. I wonder if Ether Daggers+Ether Swords could be combined and be able to switch between their form by expanding and shrinking.