Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

why is a level 3 streamline the same as a maxed streamline ?

(PSN)ilekillya

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/112562031881258347247/6442113994042218914?icm=false

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/112562031881258347247/6442114228445417634?icm=false

I had to forma for this so where is my extra 10% efficiency ? and please do not say efficiency is capped at 175 or there is no reason to max any streamline.

Edited by (PS4)ilekillya

As I said there is no reason to max out a streamline and I all so said do not say efficiency is capped at 175%. it makes no sense on any build and would only apply to the codex to max a streamline. we are wasting 2 point's for no apparent reason and having to forma for the sake of a maxed streamline that serves no purpose other than fashion that no one can see. (mr23 with bronze skull badge). it blatantly need's a fix. 

Edited by (PS4)ilekillya

It really is capped at 175% efficiency tho?

Like ExcessiveSteeze said, You only want the maxed Streamline and maxed Fleeting Expertise on your loadout if there is a mod that reduce your efficiency (ex: Blind  Rage).

It is not that we are wasting 2 point, and the best way to maximize the efficiency is using Streamline rank 4 and Fleeting Expertise rank 4 which made total of 175% efficiency.

There is several occasions where you need more than 175% so it could reduce energy usage of a skill like Banshee's Sound Quake, Excalibur's Exalted Blade, etc.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ilekillya said:

As I said there is no reason to max out a streamline and I all so said do not say efficiency is capped at 175%. it makes no sense on any build and would only apply to the codex to max a streamline. we are wasting 2 point's for no apparent reason and having to forma for the sake of a maxed streamline that serves no purpose other than fashion that no one can see. (mr23 with bronze skull badge). it blatantly need's a fix. 

Because that is already the hard truth, no getting around it.

Also, maxed Streamline still have some use, when you either use Blind Rage (as(PS4)ExcessiveSteeze mentioned) or when you don't use Fleeting Expertise.

Many builds use only Streamline and no / a weaker Fleeting, to not tank their Duration.

Also, in the case of abilities that have a constant Energy drain per second,
you do benefit from Efficiency above 175% if your Duration is below 100%
as those abilities factor in both Efficiency and Duration to determine the final cost.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Duration#Energy_Drain_for_Toggled_Abilities

with a mastery of 23 do you guy's really think I did not know efficiency is capped. hmmmm that is why I said do not say it. but monkey see monkey do. and still due to not needing a maxed streamline but yet having to forma just to put one in to a four forma build as I have posted the link/links for all to see. the only other word's that come to mind is we are being forced to use a forma that some people will pay for with really money and it pay's nothing in return other than an hidden fashion of the streamline being maxed for no reason at all. I would really like to see some development team personnel's comment on this.

Edited by (PS4)ilekillya

47 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Because that is already the hard truth, no getting around it.

Also, maxed Streamline still have some use, when you either use Blind Rage (as(PS4)ExcessiveSteeze mentioned) or when you don't use Fleeting Expertise.

@ your comment Also, maxed Streamline still have some use, (not on the build I posted in the link's above)  

1 minute ago, (PS4)ilekillya said:

(not on the build I posted in the link's above)  

So? You don't have to use it. You're free to use the spare un-maxed one you have. There's no contract that forces you to use every maxed mods.

Isn't the problem because you haven't maxed your warframe yet? Because in the screenshot it still rank 26 with 2 point left. If you have maxed it, you should have 10 point left and with that Madurai slot, you could use any madurai polarity mod to fit it in?

Edited by sabeb
wrong rank

2 hours ago, (PS4)ilekillya said:

with a mastery of 23 do you guy's really think I did not know efficiency is capped. hmmmm

How are we supposed to know your MR?

What part of your post, that contains inane statements like maxing Streamline is useless, was supposed to clue us in on that?

Idk what you want from people here or developers.

Efficiency is capped at 175 and you claim to know that so what the heck more do you want? You don't have to max out streamline of fleeting as you don't have to max out most if not all primed mods or corrupted ones.

You blew up a forma thinking you need a maxed mod, big deal. Your own fault to begin with.

Edited by -Temp0-

3 hours ago, sabeb said:

Isn't the problem because you haven't maxed your warframe yet? Because in the screenshot it still rank 26 with 2 point left. If you have maxed it, you should have 10 point left and with that Madurai slot, you could use any madurai polarity mod to fit it in?

it also allows me to put in energy conversion on the (b) tab. and the point is why should we have to suffer loosing point's just for the sake of putting a maxed streamline in ? and having to forma it in the process just to get that maxed streamline in that as no benefit for doing so. I may as well use a broken streamline that is maxed but that still will not fix what I should get regarding having a maxed unbroken streamline. And I have maxed the frame now and I do have a unbroken maxed streamline in but yet again I still feel cheated because of the hard work of getting it in is not paying for the work to do it. ( it need's a fix and bantering about it with no real outcome is beyond acceptable. we work hard to earn the right to advance and walk face flat into a brick wall ). it has taken me four years to get where I am on this game and now all I end up with is having to walk away and play something else. 

34 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Idk what you want from people here or developers.

Efficiency is capped at 175 and you claim to know that so what the heck more do you want? You don't have to max out streamline of fleeting as you don't have to max out most if not all primed mods or corrupted ones.

You blew up a forma thinking you need a maxed mod, big deal. Your own fault to begin with.

my question was not aimed at people.... you choose to step in. yes my question was aimed at the dev team and I still sit waiting for one of the dev team to reply. you could make me a sandwich but I did not ask for it.... that is your own misfortune for doing so. I still want to know why I have had to loose point's for the purpose of putting a maxed mod on my build with the hard work to do it and it is no better than having a un-maxed mod.

4 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

So? You don't have to use it. You're free to use the spare un-maxed one you have. There's no contract that forces you to use every maxed mods.

and the point is I want to I worked for it and it is not paying for the work to do it.

2 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

How are we supposed to know your MR?

What part of your post, that contains inane statements like maxing Streamline is useless, was supposed to clue us in on that?

did  I ever say you was supposed to know what my master is....I told you what my mastery is and never intended for you to go all psychic for that matter. and if you look at the two.... that's the number 2 if you have difficulty's in reading links I posted at the top of this page hold's all the info you need.

Edited by (PS4)ilekillya

3 minutes ago, (PS4)ilekillya said:

and the point is I want to I worked for it and it is not paying for the work to do it.

Then go ahead and use it. There's no one forcing you to use maxed or un-maxed. You already said you know efficiency is capped, so why do you bother? You expect the dev to change something to "honor" you and your effort alone?

18 minutes ago, (PS4)ilekillya said:

my question was not aimed at people.... you choose to step in. yes my question was aimed at the dev team and I still sit waiting for one of the dev team to reply. you could make me a sandwich but I did not ask for it.... that is your own misfortune for doing so. I still want to know why I have had to loose point's for the purpose of putting a maxed mod on my build with the hard work to do it and it is no better than having a un-maxed mod.

No what you need is - to see a doctor.

Developers won't tell you anything new that users didn't already say.

1 minute ago, Gamma745 said:

Then go ahead and use it. There's no one forcing you to use maxed or un-maxed. You already said you know efficiency is capped, so why do you bother? You expect the dev to change something to "honor" you and your effort alone?

your not part of the dev team. move on please..... again my issue is not for you as you hold nothing in regard's of fixing this issue

4 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

No what you need is - to see a doctor.

Developers won't tell you anything new that users didn't already say.

and what you need is to learn to stop poking your nose in with mindless answer's. you seem to know every thing about nothing worth knowing.

Edited by (PS4)ilekillya