Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR Exp. What did i miss?

Derethevil

Question

Greetings everyone.
Quick question.

I am at MR 23 at 1,413,356 XP.
I leveled everything i can get my hands on, the only things i do know about i do not have and can not get currently or never will and ran every mission node and junction i can.
Even Derelict, Void and Kuva Fortress. The only missions i would be aware of i still haven't accomplished would be the Raids like LoR etc. (Do those give XP too? And how much if so?)

Every founder item. (12,000xp)
Lato and Braton Vandal (6,000xp)
Quanta Vandal (3,000xp)

Together those are 21,000xp, which still would not lead me to a Rank up.
Yet others claim to have MR 24 by now already.

So. What am i missing? 26,644 XP away from MR 24. Or should i magically get everything else. 5,644 XP.
I doubt that the Raids would give enough, since i have done normal LoR (if i remember also Nightmare) plus Mutalist Salad V. (Damn i need to go Raids...

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Derethevil said:

Greetings everyone.
Quick question.

I am at MR 23 at 1,413,356 XP.
I leveled everything i can get my hands on, the only things i do know about i do not have and can not get currently or never will and ran every mission node and junction i can.
Even Derelict, Void and Kuva Fortress. The only missions i would be aware of i still haven't accomplished would be the Raids like LoR etc. (Do those give XP too? And how much if so?)

Every founder item. (12,000xp)
Lato and Braton Vandal (6,000xp)
Quanta Vandal (3,000xp)

Together those are 21,000xp, which still would not lead me to a Rank up.
Yet others claim to have MR 24 by now already.

So. What am i missing? 26,644 XP away from MR 24. Or should i magically get everything else. 5,644 XP.
I doubt that the Raids would give enough, since i have done normal LoR (if i remember also Nightmare) plus Mutalist Salad V. (Damn i need to go Raids...

Hard to say, might be missing companions maybe?

have you checked the codex on what you could be missing? it says there what you have mastered

aside from archwing stuff, which you've probably already done since it's fairly obvious in your codex, there's a few event-only vandal/wraith weapons which you might not have yet. I would check the wiki for the full list of vandals and wraiths.

Aside from that, the machete(which made a return awhile back as a limited time market item), and the normal version of snipetron are unobtainable beta items which could account for a few missing MRs.

Kubrows?

Kavats?

I'd also check the full prisma list to make sure you've got all of those items as well. (and mara detron)

Yes surely did all Archwings i got so far.
Might be one Login weapon. (If there is one after 300 days.)

Hm.. 
Companion is odd.. Even got the new Nidus one done already.
Kubrows and Kavats are done. 
Snipetron is done also.
Well then. Gonna look what i find.
As i stated the only stuff i do know i missed. 

Edit:
Welp.
The only weapon i have found i could still obtain, should Baro finally show mercy to me would be Quanta Vandal.
Then i got everything a normal player can get.
Everything else i will not be able to get anymore is:
Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal, Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, Skana Prime

Let me ask differently. Without those things above, can i even get to 24 by now?
Or is 24 once again Founder exclusive for now?

Edited by Derethevil

Welp.
Indeed the Adarza was missing. (I did thought i had that one at the very first after getting the Smeta? The one with the luck buff.)
And i do remember leveling every MK-1 Weapon i was able to buy too...
Odd but okay. I found at least what was missing. 
Apart from the Quanta Vandal and maybe a Login Weapon that should be everything then.

I do appreciate the help. Thank you very much.

Edited by Derethevil