Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva farming and riven mods changes soon?

DoUrdenAzazel

Hello tennos, as you can see in the title I was wondering if for those who went to the tennocon, the Dev mentioned something about kuva farming and riven system.  

As we already know there are many things to do regarding the current system.  I won't talk about it here (hundred of topics available on the matter) but like many others, I really hope Dev will add endless kuva mission in the not-so-kuva fortress as well as new mechanics for riven stats and reroll.  

So guys (girls?) tell me if something came up last week end at the tennocon please! 

I'd already be happy, if the regular amount of Kuva from the missions is doubled (1200 for a normal mission and 2400 for a flood without boosters). As it is at the moment, Kuva farming is tedious and unrewarding, especially considering the amount of garbage rolls, that you often get. There's simply no incentive to improve a mid tear roll, if you go farming for one or two hours and then burn all your Kuva for ten consecutive crap rolls; even more so, if you have 50 Riven mods like me and about 80% of them could still be rolled better... Why is there no Kuva to be found on the Kuva (sic!) fortress? Why aren't Kuva floods rewarding more than the double amount? Why can't we finally get universal vacuum, so I'd actually be willing to use my Kavat for a little extra from time to time? Without that, pets are a severe drawback in utility and therefore will rest in my stasis chamber forever... How about the possibility to lock one stat on a Riven and only re-roll the others, so optimization is more predictable and less RNG luck? I hope, DE will do something about all this, as at the moment, I'm not motivated at all anymore to farm Kuva or re-roll any of my Rivens...

I wish for an alternative way to obtaining Rivens outside of sorties that doesn't involve handing over essentially $20 to some schmuck.  More accurately, I'd rather a method of obtaining rivens that doesn't involve cheesing my way through each mission in a sortie via CCing everything hard and then wiping them out with a Tigris/Hek at my leisure.  And we're dealing with a crap-ton of RNG upon RNG.  What's a Tenno gotta do to get a reload speed + magazine capacity riven for their Magnus?  Bend over?

Edited by Littleman88