Crowd Dispersion

latest?cb=20170118032905

Statistics

Rarity

Common

Trading Tax

Credits64 2,000

Dropped by

Crowd Dispersion allows Wyrm to release a shockwave when multiple enemies are nearby.

StatsEdit

Rank Range Damage Cost
0 +6m 6 2
1 +6.8m 7 3
2 +7.6m 8 4
3 +8.4m 10 5
4 +9.2m 10 6
5 +10m 10 7

NotesEdit

• Has a 15-second cooldown.
  • Activates even from Stealth.
  • Wyrm only activates this ability if there are 2 or more enemies within range.
  • Deals Magnetic damage and ragdolls.
  • Gives the Sentinel 25 experience for activating this ability.

TriviaEdit

And yes, it has worked fine since forever. It's just never been reliable, since it'll prematurely activate when there's so few enemies, and it doesn't have enough range to afford that. 

Edited by (PS4)theelix

It ragdolls on like a 15s to 30s timer in a small AoE but only when there are enough enemies in range.

It's actually very reliable CC. The problem is that Wyrm/Prime doesn't have great survivability in later levels. The former due to it having the base sentinel stats. The latter due to the same thing that kills any sentinel that isn't Carrier Prime except more pronounced due to toxin and slash procs and only 320 health max.

If Wyrm Prime wasn't paper he'd probably be my only companion that ever sees use. Same goes for Djinn. When they aren't able to be one-shot, though, they're great.

Edited by Chipputer
someone quoted the wiki page instead of linking to it

On 7/15/2017 at 7:39 PM, (PS4)theelix said:

And yes, it has worked fine since forever. It's just never been reliable, since it'll prematurely activate when there's so few enemies, and it doesn't have enough range to afford that. 

There it is. I have the mod in the upper-left position, but have never once seen Crowd Dispersion do anything. Maybe one day, I'll notice it working.

I saw Crowd Dispersion in action for the first time today. I was swarmed by Corpus on an Interception map, and every one around me fell over at the same time. Only noticed the one instance during the entire mission.