Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So my tenno doesn't pop up during missions

dan.io.wal

One thing I've noticed in a lot of warframe youtuber's videos is that their tenno pop up every once in a while with a quippy one liner or phrase during missions, however, not once have I ever had that happen in game. How can I fix this/why is this happening, and is anyone else having this problem?

I'm assuming you have completed the Second Dream.

Next step would be to make sure you have a voice pack selected

Then check in options, you may have disabled it / it may have been disabled. I don't have the menu handy so I can't tell you exactly where it is but it should be in audio

Sometimes Tenno just don't talk much during missions. I find that mine talks most during solo or excavation missions.

21 hours ago, Antaeon said:

Then check in options, you may have disabled it / it may have been disabled. I don't have the menu handy so I can't tell you exactly where it is but it should be in audio

Sometimes Tenno just don't talk much during missions. I find that mine talks most during solo or excavation missions.

I'll check. I usually run solo so I'm not sure. Thank you though :)

On 7/15/2017 at 9:52 PM, danthedapper said:

One thing I've noticed in a lot of warframe youtuber's videos is that their tenno pop up every once in a while with a quippy one liner or phrase during missions, however, not once have I ever had that happen in game. How can I fix this/why is this happening, and is anyone else having this problem?

On 7/15/2017 at 10:04 PM, Antaeon said:

Also, check your settings. Their are settings in the menu to shut both Ordis and your operator up. They may be enabled into mute mode by default now.

7 hours ago, Cortanis said:

Also, check your settings. Their are settings in the menu to shut both Ordis and your operator up. They may be enabled into mute mode by default now.

I had no idea that there were settings to shut up the operator and ordis! Thank you all <3