Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primes beyond primes

14 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

:crylaugh: I didn't realize completing a simple quest is such a hard and significant feat. And then why did you mention Mesa a few posts above? She is a quest frame, you need to complete a quest to have access to her parts outside of having someone take you to the boss. 

Not only that but she is the hardest to get next to Saryn because of how you have to farm her. 

If it was one person repeating this, I'd understand.... But for some weird reason it seems to be a rumour that's starting to circulate.

14 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

:crylaugh: I didn't realize completing a simple quest is such a hard and significant feat. And then why did you mention Mesa a few posts above? She is a quest frame, you need to complete a quest to have access to her parts outside of having someone take you to the boss. 

You can't exactly say that a quest takes the same amount, or even less effort, than defeating a boss a handful of times.

I forgot Mesa required a quest to unlock the mutalist nav key BP. Scratch that.

3 hours ago, arch111 said:

My point is the devs themselves have told us that they make primes not because they have a list they must follow, 

But rather what they want to do and are inspired to do.

So predictions are good but don't forget these are artists as well as a company. 

And yet, they do still mostly follow a predictable pattern.

Get mad because pattern doesn't hold once? No. Because of your reason.

Completely forget about pattern because of your reason? No. Because it still works.

13 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Limbo is a questframe, and I doubt most of the questframes would receive Prime treatment, and instead would gain the opportunity to go Umbra due to the lore behind them.

Said lore would especially be notable for Inaros and Harrow, both of which betrayed the Orokin in some way - not sure about Harrow though.

Wiki for frame release dates so far: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframes_Comparison/Release_Dates

All frames get primes. Even quest frames. DE has actually stated this over and over. Plus, who says umbra is a multi frame thing? It could be limited to just umbra? 

12 hours ago, (PS4)CloneXCaptian said:

Oh yes but I am wise and have guessed the past 11 primes

Actually I'm going to say that this is false. I've been right with every frame EXCEPT nova. Because there is NO Way that anyone saw that coming when the previous frame came out. When Nyx prime came out, everyone was guessing trinity or Banshee. Because there was hardly any primes out at the time, there was no real definitive pattern to their releases. And because at that time, DE had so far had a solid release pattern, there was no way that I can believe you that you guessed nova prime was coming out. And to clarify, I'm taking about after Nyx prime, people where already guessing who the next was, because nova was not yet meta and loved by all, there was no way to guess that nova was coming. 

Also, @Carnage2K4 is right, your logic is flawed, alot of people can easily guess the next prime now days cause we have a good pattern, but you cannot say:

Immortal skin= prime cause it has literally been more than a year since the last new immortal skin. 

12 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Well whooopty do... most of us could guess them... statements of hindsight are no more useful than a hangnail...

Use logic? Causation and correlation you confuse them.

9 hours ago, Arniox said:

it has literally been more than a year since the last new immortal skin. 

OP's assumption with immortal skins is build on the fact that the Zepher and Hydroid Immortal skins have become available from Baro in the last 2 months.

Edited by Carnage2K4

22 hours ago, Arniox said:

Actually I'm going to say that this is false. I've been right with every frame EXCEPT nova. Because there is NO Way that anyone saw that coming when the previous frame came out. When Nyx prime came out, everyone was guessing trinity or Banshee. Because there was hardly any primes out at the time, there was no real definitive pattern to their releases. And because at that time, DE had so far had a solid release pattern, there was no way that I can believe you that you guessed nova prime was coming out. And to clarify, I'm taking about after Nyx prime, people where already guessing who the next was, because nova was not yet meta and loved by all, there was no way to guess that nova was coming. 

Also, @Carnage2K4 is right, your logic is flawed, alot of people can easily guess the next prime now days cause we have a good pattern, but you cannot say:

Immortal skin= prime cause it has literally been more than a year since the last new immortal skin. 

We got Oberons before Hydroid please tell me. How did coincidentally a wild Hydroid pop up.

9 hours ago, (PS4)CloneXCaptian said:

No. That is not what I based it on.

Seems like it is, no clarification only denial...

If those last 2 skins didn't exist, you'd not be saying as such...

Why even bother bringing immortal skins up if not.

Edited by Carnage2K4

On 7/18/2017 at 10:12 AM, (PS4)CloneXCaptian said:

We got Oberons before Hydroid please tell me. How did coincidentally a wild Hydroid pop up.

what? You literally didn't mention or relate to any of what I said.

I was talking about how you supposedly predicted every single prime before they were shown anywhere, and I called you out because no one was able to guess Nova was next back when Nyx Prime just came out. I should know, I was there. So don't tell me I'm wrong.

I did not mention or talk about Oberon and Hydroid. They were easy to predict, of course, you would have gotten those right. So did a lot of people. It's a very solid, very predictable pattern these days. But what I was talking about before was after Nyx Prime came out, people started trying to predict the next prime, and no one got it right with Nova until much later because there was not a strong pattern. The only primes at the time where Excal, Mag, Frost, Ember, Rhino, Loki and Nyx.
Out of those, Excal, Mag and Frost were not predicted because there wasn't even a prime access for them, they just came from events or the founder's pack, so the ONLY thing to base the next prime on was Ember, Rhino, Loki and Nyx. And from only those, you could possibly guess that the next prime was going to be female, but that's about it. Most people back then guessed banshee or trinity cause they seemed much more likely, SO.

MY POINT and tl;dr: I was NOT talking about Hyriod or Oberon prime, I was talking about how you could NOT have predicted Nova prime, yet you say you predicted all of them.