Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gain more Credits

Rukzil

Question

10 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, Rukzil said:

First of all,thank you everyone for your answers.

I am a noob in this game, i started a week ago, and he hasn`t chroma.Sorry but i don´t know what is vacuum,and don`t know if it is a joke xD.I can say that he plays with Inaros,Loki and Frost Prime.He hasn´t boost,that i know,but he has the account since 4 years ago don´t know if this matters and this happens always,at all of missions that we do,he always gains x2 or more credits than me.

Thanks or your answers again.

Your friend probably has on a Sentinel with a Vacuum mod (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Vacuum) that collect loots around him, while you don't. 

21 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Unleass they are suing a Secura Lecta, no. 

16 minutes ago, Wrum said:

chroma's 4 will cause more credits to drop and the perin sequence have a wipe that increases the amount of credits dropped. also i think one of the kavats can help with this.

These would affect drops and because of that would affect the entire squad, credit pickups are shared.
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Pickup#Credits

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

"First run of the day" will give you a 2x credit reward.

This would also go for credit booster picked up from rare/reinforced containers in mission.

First of all,thank you everyone for your answers.

I am a noob in this game, i started a week ago, and he hasn`t chroma.Sorry but i don´t know what is vacuum,and don`t know if it is a joke xD.I can say that he plays with Inaros,Loki and Frost Prime.He hasn´t boost,that i know,but he has the account since 4 years ago don´t know if this matters and this happens always,at all of missions that we do,he always gains x2 or more credits than me.

Thanks or your answers again.