Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixed problem

(XBOX)Rusted Carbon

Question

9 answers to this question

Weird he would have a clip of him doing it,or was it really perfect timing? Hmm. 

Its more like he/she set up for it. I'm just saying.. No matter how you look at it, its simply unfortunate.I would advise you to just take the lesson. Never trust anyone online you can't physically get to.

1. Posting the name of the person who wronged you is against the terms of service of the forums.

2. The guy is clearly lying. Discounts in Warframe do not work like that. However, lying is not a crime punishable by having your platinum seized.

3. The official Trade Q&A page says: "If you run into any of the above please contact our Support Team with details and screenshots of the incident. **However, please be aware that once you have completed a trade in game we cannot reverse it, so be careful out there!**"

4. It also says:

"Can I trade for items or services not listed in the Trade interface?

No, trading is restricted to what is listed in the trading UI. Players trading for items or services not listed in the trading interface face removal of trading privilege, account suspension or permanent banning."

You tried to do something that is completely not supported by the Trade interface, and by the trade rules of Warframe. You also tried to cheat DE by purchasing a cheaper Equinox (I mean, that's impossible, but your intention was to give less plats to DE): it's not like DE will think you are blameless.

In conclusion I am really sorry that you got scammed, but it was your fault (for not checking how trading works, what trades are enforced by DE, and for trusting that guy) and DE's official rules are made so that DE doesn't have to help you.

If you think you have a shot, you can open a ticket with the Support Team, but I personally wouldn't really bother.