Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate

(XBOX)JunkyPlane1

Question

So I went -44.000 on perrin siquence and I wear there sigil but I dont seem to get any reputation for perrin although my daily limit reputation cap is changing. I mean my daily cap is 9000 and after a mission wearing the sigil it goes 8679 or something like that. So I get reputation but It doesnt add up on perrin siquence, what can I do? Is this a bug or something?

12 answers to this question

This might be a bug, in which case you should post in that respective sub-forum.  Otherwise, double-check to make sure you are actually wearing the Perrin Sequence sigil, and not a sigil for a different syndicate (you might have put it on a different frame, or a different appearance preset - it happens to the best of us), and, while I assume you are doing regular PvE missions, on the off-chance that you're playing Conclave, that has its own standing and other syndicates do not gain any standing there (nor are their sigils visible in Conclave mode).

There should be a second tab on the end of mission screen explaining where your syndicate rep goes to (at least, I think it's the same on console.) Perrin is allied with New Loka so the rep is probably going to them. Also when trying to go back from negative reputation you have to 'sacrifice' certain items + credits to the syndicate faction because you are technically going up in reputation.

Check the Perrin section and see if you can sacrifice to go up a title.

7 minutes ago, More-L said:

There should be a second tab on the end of mission screen explaining where your syndicate rep goes to (at least, I think it's the same on console.) Perrin is allied with New Loka so the rep is probably going to them. Also when trying to go back from negative reputation you have to 'sacrifice' certain items + credits to the syndicate faction because you are technically going up in reputation.

Check the Perrin section and see if you can sacrifice to go up a title.

I am on the Write off title, and No i cant sacrifice anything 

2 hours ago, More-L said:

There should be a second tab on the end of mission screen explaining where your syndicate rep goes to (at least, I think it's the same on console.)

It is the same on console.  We just press RB or LB (on Xbox One) to cycle between them.

OP, I suggest doing this.

45 minutes ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

It is the same on console.  We just press RB or LB (on Xbox One) to cycle between them.

OP, I suggest doing this.

I did get some standing today while having the new loka sigil equipped but the only number that has changed it is the daily cap limit. I am still minus -44000 on both new loka and perrin

46 minutes ago, (Xbox One)JunkyPlane1 said:

I did get some standing today while having the new loka sigil equipped

Just making sure, could you please answer this question?

4 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Did you maybe run a Steel / Hexis Syndicate mission?

:P

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)JunkyPlane1 said:

I did get some standing today while having the new loka sigil equipped but the only number that has changed it is the daily cap limit. I am still minus -44000 on both new loka and perrin

Sounds like a potential bug.  You may want to submit a support ticket.