Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not earning conclave standing

Cyborgninja99

Question

Why? No matter how many matches, or which game mode I play, whenever I look at it from the orbiter, it always says 8,000 extra standing possible today. What am I doing wrong? Is this possibly even a bug? Also, where do I even see my current conclave standing? I've completed challenges and saw no indication anywhere that they raised my standing.

5 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Mentorevil said:

You need to visit Teshin, the conclave master, at one of the relays ingame and joind the conclave syndicate. youll get a sigil that you need to put on your warframe to farm pvp points.

Pretty sure teshin's sigils have no standing benefit.

As for seeing your standing, yeah. you'll have to visit teshin in one of the relays to see your standing and raise your standing rank.

29 minutes ago, Cyborgninja99 said:

Why? No matter how many matches, or which game mode I play, whenever I look at it from the orbiter, it always says 8,000 extra standing possible today. What am I doing wrong? Is this possibly even a bug?

You have reached the cap for your current rank, so you have to go to a Relay to get some rewards or rank up:

Spoiler

EEdEYC0.png

35 minutes ago, Cyborgninja99 said:

Also, where do I even see my current conclave standing? I've completed challenges and saw no indication anywhere that they raised my standing.

You can check your progress in your own profile, this can be done easily by pressing the Esc key, hovering the mouse near your name and clicking the "show profile" button

Spoiler

VMRcQwF.png

A screen similar to the first I posted should appear,but showing your rank and clan, from here you can go to the syndicate tab to see how much standing you have currently on all of the 8 syndicates available (Conclave is almost at the end of the list)