Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Question/Suggestion for Plains of Eidolon

PrVonTuckIII

I was thinking over what we're expecting from Plains of Eidolon so far, and I recently figured out what I personally would like to see: Underground bases/cave systems.

So far, I've been impressed with the level of verticality in the map (first thing I'm doing is scaling a mountain the hard way), and the sheer openness of the map. However, what I think could make it better is having underground cave/tunnel systems to explore, or underground bases to conquer, and whatnot. It could a great deal of depth to what already promises to be an engaging gamemode.

6 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

I was thinking over what we're expecting from Plains of Eidolon so far, and I recently figured out what I personally would like to see: Underground bases/cave systems.

So far, I've been impressed with the level of verticality in the map (first thing I'm doing is scaling a mountain the hard way), and the sheer openness of the map. However, what I think could make it better is having underground cave/tunnel systems to explore, or underground bases to conquer, and whatnot. It could a great deal of depth to what already promises to be an engaging gamemode.

ZipLined from General Discussion to Feedback]Missions & Levels with love.

7 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

So far, I've been impressed with the level of verticality in the map (first thing I'm doing is scaling a mountain the hard way), and the sheer openness of the map. 

Tbh I can almost feel invisible walls everywhere and being teleported to safe previous location when going too high up. Just like earth, just like ceres, just like all other "no ceiling"  tiles in existing tilesets.

1 minute ago, Tachibana_Hibiki said:

Tbh I can almost feel invisible walls everywhere and being teleported to safe previous location when going too high up. Just like earth, just like ceres, just like all other "no ceiling"  tiles in existing tilesets.

heh zephyr may be good frame on this terrain because she have jet engine ability :)

51 minutes ago, Tachibana_Hibiki said:

I don't think they would do that, since it's not just a tile/tileset.

A few other reasons would be, because you can use archwing on the plains, and because the Eidolon's themselves are supposed to be giants, so you need a ton of room around them to fight. (3x taller than Lephantis at least is what I think I remember hearing steve say)