Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra quest teaser

Violet_Xe

So i put this in the wrong place before hopefully that gets removed, but i found a new tile in the orokin moon tileset that replaces a side room. Some of you may know it if you have watched the umbra teaser already. If you find it, try and explore a bit. and just for proof that this does exist, here you are.

BE92238CBCB989C3D82D9017249545311697C888916EC543F9938BAE84ECF6CA0DE6B7B133401F04

Upon coming close to this tile a (umbra effect) causes your screen to darken. happy hunting tenno =D )

(I also have no clue if this is posted elsewhere by someone else so please don't be mad)

30 minutes ago, Violet_Xe said:

So i put this in the wrong place before hopefully that gets removed, but i found a new tile in the orokin moon tileset that replaces a side room. Some of you may know it if you have watched the umbra teaser already. If you find it, try and explore a bit. and just for proof that this does exist, here you are.

BE92238CBCB989C3D82D9017249545311697C888916EC543F9938BAE84ECF6CA0DE6B7B133401F04

Upon coming close to this tile a (umbra effect) causes your screen to darken. happy hunting tenno =D )

(I also have no clue if this is posted elsewhere by someone else so please don't be mad)

It's not a new tile.

i mean it has got to be new in some sort because something i found in it has like a halted or rigid texture

I also want to point out nikana is also gone from there if anyone saw it before, and that the dark screenshot is not an edit, that's an in game effect.

Edited by Violet_Xe

On 7/21/2017 at 9:10 PM, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

It's not a new tile.

I know that now but there has been changes to that tile, i know they are new and i am not just talking about the nikana missing. There is something new in that tile and i suggest you check around it again.