Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A question about trading with platinum...

(XBOX)MuffinWizrad

Question

Bear with me for a bit people, I'm long-winded.

I've played this game a ton on PC, but recently switched over to Xbox One so I could play with a friend. Woe was me when I found out that I can no longer sync my PC account with my Xbox One account. So, of course, I dropped a few bucks to get the one frame I had played the most, and was looking at getting the gear I used the most too.

Alas, most of the stuff I used was Faction-specific, something I can't just drop cash/platinum for. I figured I'd trade for what I needed most and wait until I come across most of the other stuff, like the hek and the basic Warframe mods (health, shields, energy, etc.). But then I remembered that a few of the mods I played with were rarer than others. Rare enough that I actually traded for them even in the PC version.

Clearly I need to utilize the game's trading system, of course. And after looking over the more core parts of my old build (the more important weapons and mods for said weapons), I put together a little list. But since I've been off the game for a while, I wanted to get a good idea of what fair platinum prices were for the things on my shopping list. If any wise Tenno sages out there could shoot me some numbers so I can avoid getting scammed, I'd appreciate it.

And it goes without saying, if you have some or all of the stuff on my list and you're willing to trade (and you're on Xbox One), please hit me up. I'm merely a poor college student, but I might be okay with dropping $10-$20 for some platinum to trade with.

Now for my list (bear with me, it's a little long):

-Vaykor Marelok 
-Barrel Diffusion mod
-Lethal Torrent mod
-Scattered Justice mod
-Hell's Chamber mod
-Rakta Dark Dagger
-Homing Fang stance mod
-Covert Lethality mod
-Gleaming Blight mod
-Endless War mod

Thanks in advance for the info on prices, and any trade offers!

Edited by (XB1)MuffinWizrad
Misspelling/Grammar errors

8 answers to this question

Hi,

Look out for me (same name in game) and I can help you out with some of those items. Which region do you normally play in?  I switch between Europe and North America but I'm usually online evenings (UK). I'd be happy to trade (not even for plat) to help a fellow Tenno :-)

Edited by (XB1)Cotton Tail