Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Damage 1 Shot Primary

ShadeOfRavenHawk

Question

Heya. At the moment I am typing this in, I am running a build on my rifle where i use Serration, Split Chamber, and Hush as my main mods. Im going for a High DMG One-Shot build, with a little Stealth Hunting feel. The problem is, when I am going + 20 Rounds in Void Defence ( Or any high level mission really ) my damage falls off. So I am asking for help: building the highest damage sniper/bow i can.

4 answers to this question

If you want it to be a single projectile shot, I would say Lanka with a gas+elec / crit build or Dread with slash / crit build.

If you just want raw damages output and dont care about dealing high damages in a single shot, you can use Tigris prime with 100% status corro+blast build.

There are many other alernatives but these are probably the easiest to build without specific mods such as augments and Rivens, so aviable to everyone.

Edited by lukinu_u

Truth be told, all the bows and snipers have the ability to do this all the way up to sortie levels.  The issue is having the mods to bring out their full potential.  

This easiest to get and mod are probably the Daikyu, Lanka, Paris, and Cernos,  Rubico, and Opticor.  I only mention those because they are very easy to get and craft.  

I use and mode my weapons for the exact same playstyle that you are going for.  Message me in game and I might be able to help you with mods.  I like to keep a few extras to give to clan members and new players.  

Happy hunting Tenno.