Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Downing

xKR0N0S

Question

i want to know why i have to wait 20 secs till die and keep telling my stupid squad to let me die because i need to revive my companion or get more ammo?
why there is no button to click on it to die instantly without wasting my time with stupid players?
I wasted many thing because my team was just irritating me!!
please make a button to revive instantly without waiting the 20 secs for nothing

11 answers to this question

believe me if i could do it solo i will but it's hard mission to solo
and it's not a solution why there is no just a button to end all of this?
who want to get revive just wait and who don't press on it and revive by himself without waiting his "stupid" squad to let him die
just simple and easy

11 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Because dying completely was never supposed to be something you TRIED to do.

if u want to revive you companion what should u do?
if u want to get more ammo and u don't find and don't have anything to give u ammo what should u do?

25 minutes ago, xKR0N0S said:

if u want to revive you companion what should u do?
if u want to get more ammo and u don't find and don't have anything to give u ammo what should u do?

1) Use regen or primed regen to revive your sentinel. If the companion is a pet, go to them and press X. Don't rely on your sentinels that much or try making them more durable somehow.

2) Craft Ammo Restores, use them in a mission. Kill enemies with melee and grab their ammo.

Well, that was easy. Any more questions?

just take this into account: now in the mission your chat switches to the clan one, so maybe your teammates didn't notice what you wrote because they were reading the clan chat instead of the squad one; if you are sure that they read your message wait until the end of the mission and find an other squad, it's just a small percentage of players that won't care of what you are asking to them

You do know not everyone speaks the same language as you or stare at the chat window the whole time when they play.  More often than not, they're only trying to be helpful and not mind readers.  If you think other players are stupid, then get good enough so you can solo those missions or you run missions with people you know.  It'll be better for both you and other players.

Dante102 already provided good solutions to your problems so I won't bother to repeat that information.  

3 hours ago, Dante102 said:

1) Use regen or primed regen to revive your sentinel. If the companion is a pet, go to them and press X. Don't rely on your sentinels that much or try making them more durable somehow.

2) Craft Ammo Restores, use them in a mission. Kill enemies with melee and grab their ammo.

Well, that was easy. Any more questions?

it's good solution but k i don't care about the companion but i care about the ammo are in a mission fighting a boss that there is no any way to get ammo just u have to die then revive and your team doesn't listen to you

you don't have ammo restores , no mobs to kill with the melee and your melee isn't that good to kill the boss

3 hours ago, Fiftycentis said:

just take this into account: now in the mission your chat switches to the clan one, so maybe your teammates didn't notice what you wrote because they were reading the clan chat instead of the squad one; if you are sure that they read your message wait until the end of the mission and find an other squad, it's just a small percentage of players that won't care of what you are asking to them

they read my message and understood it very well , they just want to irritate me and make me mad

1 hour ago, xiaodenden said:

You do know not everyone speaks the same language as you or stare at the chat window the whole time when they play.  More often than not, they're only trying to be helpful and not mind readers.  If you think other players are stupid, then get good enough so you can solo those missions or you run missions with people you know.  It'll be better for both you and other players.

Dante102 already provided good solutions to your problems so I won't bother to repeat that information.  

the same replay for Fiftycentis , they understood what I said very very well , and as I said before if i could do it solo i would go but it must be in squad and I don't have friends to go with

1 hour ago, xKR0N0S said:

you don't have ammo restores , no mobs to kill with the melee and your melee isn't that good to kill the boss

well... ammo restore (as well as energy pizzas) are something that you need to have, even more if you are going to fight a boss with a weapon that drain ammo really fast, because you get really low ammo with one revive anyway

1 hour ago, xKR0N0S said:

they read my message and understood it very well , they just want to irritate me and make me mad

if they ignore you, you could leave the mission and find another team, trust me, people like them are a little minority of wf community, it's really rare to find them