Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How should i mod Trinity Prime

ArmstrongLemon

Question

4 answers to this question

I currently have equipped:

Aura: Rejuv_____Exilus: Coaction Drift

Narrowminded R7, Intensify, Stretch, Streamline

Primed Vigor R10, Constitution, Mobilize (or Energy Vampire for your case), and Primed Continuity R10.

As a duration build, this gives 30.6 seconds on Link and 25.5 for Blessing. I'm not too worried about EV range, since if a teammate doesn't want to kill a marked, glowing target for energy..... The Stretch is mainly there to help Link be useful for mid-range. In addition, I don't use the Legacy helmets, but the Arcane Aura helmet would work, along with any Arcane Pulses on your syandana. (I have the latter)

For Focus tree, I use Vazarin: Mending Tides (+ Mastery node), Protection Ward, Guardian Presence, and New Moon, all max.

I'm not a Trinity expert but I think you have to choose between EV or Blessing. One works well with low duration and the other works well with high duration, so building for one power will undermine the other. You can strike a middle ground and have both powers preform reasonably well. But that would also mean no instant energy fill and no consistent damage resistance.

Depending on where you're planning to take your Trinity the Vampire Leech augment for EV could work as a substitute for long duration Blessing. But it all depends on your playstyle and on what you expect your Trinity to be able to do.

EV builds are built around negative duration, max range, and high power strength.

Transient Fortitude and Fleeting Expertise will get you negative duration (the shorter the better for EV builds).

I use max range, so that means Stretch, Overextended, and Cunning Drift.

Personally, I use Primed Flow and Quick Thinking for my raid build (pretty much only time I use a straight EV build).

That leaves 2 open slots.  I slot in Blind Rage and Vampire Leech.  For my Aura, I use Enemy Radar.

The build I use requires 3 forma.